Release: President Forever 2016 v. 1.4.1 Test Release 3

This is a Test Release, not an official release. You can download a Test Release by requesting a re-download e-mail at the link below. When you receive the e-mail, you will have both a President Forever 2016 link and a President Forever 2016 Test Release link. You will want to download the file from the Test Release link.

Note: if you are a President Forever 2012 owner, you are eligible for this upgrade.

15 Responses to Release: President Forever 2016 v. 1.4.1 Test Release 3

1. SANC June 18, 2013 at 12:25 pm #

Thanks man. This game just keeps getting better and better.

2. SANC June 18, 2013 at 4:41 pm #

The bug happened again so I’ve just changed the time to 11pm or 1 am.

3. anthony_270admin June 18, 2013 at 7:36 pm #

Note: you have to change all the times in the editor first (set them again to 12 pm) if they were set in the previous version to 12 pm.

I tested it again, and setting to 12 am or 12 pm seemed to work fine on this end.

4. SANC June 18, 2013 at 8:18 pm #

Phew. I read that just as I was 3 days away from election night. Now it’s election night and I noticed something strange so I paused and have worked out that election night starts at 6 PM regardless of whether or not you’ve set states to declare before then. No need to change that though, I’ll just edit the poll close times. Just thought this would be handy for people to know.

5. anthony_270admin June 18, 2013 at 8:39 pm #

The starting time of election night is settable by Editor > Regions Screen > National region > Starts.

6. SANC June 18, 2013 at 8:53 pm #

Ah! I thought that was for marking whether it was a state or one of those overseas territories like Guam. I thought I might’ve been wrong. That you have to click a checkbox is what threw me off.

7. anthony_270admin June 18, 2013 at 9:28 pm #

Thanks – I’ve now added a hint that appears when a user hovers over that checkbox.

8. Tayya June 19, 2013 at 8:17 am #

Bug report: Matt Mead, Wyoming Gov., is the surrogate of the Northern Mariana Islands Gov. in at least 2012. Unsurprising – no one would bother with the endorsement of the Northern Mariana Islands!

9. Jonathan June 19, 2013 at 9:40 pm #

Will we be able to create political parties in the next update? Also, when will we be able to create events that might influence the election?

10. anthony_270admin June 20, 2013 at 12:01 am #

@Tayya,

Thanks – fixed that for 2012 and 2016.

Yes – the next update will include the ability to create new political parties.

I don’t know when event editing will be added – it might not be done before focus switches to PM4E Aus 2013 – we’ll see.

11. SANC June 20, 2013 at 10:49 pm #

I was playing the 2016 scenario with everybody on including Klobuchar but she remained an endorser as well and endorsed O’Malley.

12. SANC June 20, 2013 at 11:26 pm #

Similar story with Rand Paul.

13. Jonathan June 21, 2013 at 8:20 am #

Will the new release be out today?

14. anthony_270admin June 21, 2013 at 12:18 pm #

I am currently completing the Editor > Parties Screen – it will probably be released Saturday.

15. anthony_270admin June 28, 2013 at 1:40 pm #