Windows President Infinity – Version Amundsen – Test Release – 1.6.7

(Note: President Forever 2016 has been renamed to President Infinity.)

Windows President Infinity v. Amundsen – Test Release – 1.6.7 has been released!

This is the second President Infinity release for Windows. If you are a President Forever 2016 for Windows owner, you are eligible for this upgrade.

This update makes a significant number of bug fixes, adds spacebar functionality for the Turn Summary, Spin, and Main Screens, expands the Campaign Editor to include an Endorser Editor, and adds endorsers Sheldon Adelson and Warren Buffett to the official 2016 campaign.

Note: the Campaign Editor currently is limited to a Candidate Editor and Endorser Editor. This will be expanded with future releases.

This is a Test Release, not an official release. There will probably be various bugs in this release. You can download a Test Release by requesting a re-download e-mail at the link below.

Important: when you receive the e-mail, you will want to download the file from the “win president infinity” link. You also will have a new keycode included in the e-mail for President Infinity. The game will then install to a new folder, and have a new desktop icon.

If for some reason there is no “win president infinity” link in your e-mail and you are a President Forever 2016 for Windows owner, please notify us and we will fix that for you.

8 Responses to Windows President Infinity – Version Amundsen – Test Release – 1.6.7

1. Aaron Booth August 31, 2014 at 12:37 am #

I am still getting the “access violation error.” The last two times it has occurred after a debate and at the same time the debate score window comes up.

2. Aron August 31, 2014 at 8:34 am #

I get that too, also, why are states not called when they are won in the general election despite the fact that I clicked the bubble at the job to set that up

3. anthony_270admin September 1, 2014 at 12:04 pm #

@Aaron,

Thanks for this – I’ll look into it.

@Aron,

How election night works will be modified, including calling states before all votes are in. Thanks for this feedback.

4. Aaron Booth September 1, 2014 at 3:40 pm #

I just got a scenario where Ventura endorsed Ted Cruz and is also the VP candidate for Johnson on the Lib. ticket. I only noticed it because it happened on the same turn.

5. anthony_270admin September 1, 2014 at 4:05 pm #

I could actually see Ventura doing something like that. 😉

Thanks for this – noted.

6. anthony_270admin September 1, 2014 at 4:06 pm #

(That is, endorsing someone even though he’s running – I have a feeling he wouldn’t endorse a Republican or Democrat.)

7. Aaron Booth September 1, 2014 at 4:57 pm #

Also, I have always noticed that shows like “Fox News Sunday” don’t occur on the correct days. For example, I just had Fox News Sunday appear on a Thursday.

8. anthony_270admin September 2, 2014 at 11:42 am #

That’s a limitation with the way interviewers work right now – might add a day of week variable to them in the future.