Congress Forever 2014 – Latest Info

Congress Forever 2014 is currently our top priority. It has taken longer to release than anticipated because of the long period of time the Mac version of President Infinity took.

Congress Forever 2014 will be available for both Windows and Mac. Initially, it will contain the 2014 Senate and House campaigns. Additional historical campaigns will then be added after that.

When further info is available (such as initial release dates) it will be posted on the blog.

Thanks everyone for your interest and patience on this!

10 Responses to Congress Forever 2014 – Latest Info

1. SANC September 22, 2014 at 7:30 pm #

I had hoped that it would have been out in time for my birthday but I still look forward to it very much. I feel the game engine is best suited to the Congress games.

2. Erik September 22, 2014 at 9:38 pm #

Since playing Congress Forever recently, one thing I noticed that I hope is included in the new version (based on President Infinity) is the ability to target ads from the strategic screen instead of going into each state which is obviously tedious.

3. Dallas September 23, 2014 at 9:37 am #

This is great! I do hope primaries, or the ability to fund said candidates in the Republican or Democrat primaries, will be added at some point.

4. anthony_270admin September 23, 2014 at 2:42 pm #

@Erik,

Yes, you will be able to target ads from the Strategy Screen in Congress Forever 2014.

@Dallas,

It would add a nice dimension to the game – we’ll see.

5. Michael September 25, 2014 at 10:41 pm #

Will this be out in time for the November elections?

6. anthony_270admin September 26, 2014 at 3:39 pm #

@Michael,

Congress Forever 2014 is our top priority right now. I expect it to be released before the November elections.

7. Dallas September 26, 2014 at 7:50 pm #

@Anthony when do you think a “early BETA” will be released to the Steering Council members? I am very interested in helping testing the game and provide feedback way before the official launch date.

8. anthony_270admin September 27, 2014 at 1:05 pm #

Yes, an early Beta will be released to the SC. Due to PI for Mac being 6 months later than anticipated, the timing will be shorter for this.

9. Erik October 5, 2014 at 12:15 pm #

If we join the steering council now can we still get the early release?

10. anthony_270admin October 7, 2014 at 7:16 pm #