President Infinity for Mac is now available!

President Infinity for Mac is very close to official release. You can get it now, and immediately have access to the latest test release, and then also receive the official release when that happens.

President Infinity will continue to be updated as we move towards Nov. 2016.

(Note: President Forever 2016 is now President Infinity.)

You can get it here

President Infinity for Mac requirements:

OS X 10.8 and higher.

For information on what the latest version contains, see here.

32 Responses to President Infinity for Mac is now available!

1. Kevin September 22, 2014 at 1:37 pm #

Finally!!! So excited!! Thanks!

2. Jonathan September 22, 2014 at 2:33 pm #

@Anthony

Is there an estimated date range when the campaign editor will be fully functioning for windows? I’m hoping to be editing my 1916,1920 and 1924 scenarios soon to finish them up and get working on 1928. Thanks

3. anthony_270admin September 22, 2014 at 2:36 pm #

No, but I can say that it will be on-going and is one of the top priorities for PI.

4. John Williams September 23, 2014 at 2:48 am #

Hi. Will an iPad version be released in the future, are there plans for that?
    Thanks.

5. anthony_270admin September 23, 2014 at 2:46 pm #

@John Williams,

Perhaps. It is probably the next logical step after a Mac version (as far as adding different operating systems), and I would like to see it happen.

6. AC September 23, 2014 at 10:42 pm #

Hey you guys said something earlier about publishing via the App Store, have a bit of iTunes credit and was wondering if that’s still on the cards after official release?

7. Justin September 24, 2014 at 6:01 pm #

Any chance of making the game full screen?

8. anthony_270admin September 24, 2014 at 6:33 pm #

@Justin,

In the short-term, no. Longer-term, yes.

9. anthony_270admin September 24, 2014 at 6:34 pm #

@AC re App Store,

This should happen, but not for awhile.

10. Adam Jones September 25, 2014 at 11:10 am #

Firstly, thank you so much guys and all those who supported the Kickstarter campaign (which I would have done if I’d seen it at the time!). It’s been six long years since I played and enjoyed your games on PC – your games have quite literally been the last remaining things I missed from my Windows PC days.

I’m enjoying Infinity so far, however can I ask that it be enhanced for the Retina display. It is really quite blurry on my screen – I’m sure this is something you already have in mind for the full release.

Aside from that, PI is so far, so very good. I’m delighted to have it.

11. anthony_270admin September 25, 2014 at 11:23 am #

@Adam,

Thanks for the feedback! Yes, adding higher-resolution images so Retina displays use them instead of the regular resolution images is on the to-do list.

12. Adam Jones September 25, 2014 at 12:05 pm #

Thanks Anthony – it’s the text blurring I’m referring to primarily though. Happy to screenshot and send if it helps you guys?

13. anthony_270admin September 25, 2014 at 12:25 pm #

Sure, you can send it to us through here

14. Justin September 27, 2014 at 5:40 pm #

Things I’ve found from playing: Too many scandals. Seems like there is one on every turn. Also once a candidate is popular, they are being asked to do interviews on every turn. Sometimes it is the same show 2 or 3 times in a row. Just doesn’t seem realistic. I think these are the only two things that kind of drive me crazy. Love the game otherwise. And so happy to see it on the Mac. Been missing it.

15. Erik September 28, 2014 at 9:45 pm #

Debates should be optional and negotiable. In addition, there should be an option to have debate prep that once activated, automatically is included in CP calculation. It’s terribly annoying to keep clicking that button every turn. And if it isn’t then the debate performance is horrible.

16. anthony_270admin September 29, 2014 at 12:51 pm #

@Erik,

Thanks for this feedback – noted. Yes, it would be nice to have a way to automatically work on Debate Skills or Issue Familiarity – again, noted.

17. anthony_270admin September 29, 2014 at 5:36 pm #

@Justin,

Thanks for this – noted.

18. James October 2, 2014 at 8:57 am #

Hi there,

Just wondering, if purchased for mac. Is the game available for immediate download? Or do I have to wait for it to be posted?

19. anthony_270admin October 2, 2014 at 10:55 am #

@James,

If purchased, the game is available for immediate download as a test release.

20. Dallas October 2, 2014 at 1:49 pm #

@Anthony
    DO you have a ETA for the BETA version of Congress Forever 2014? Say within the next couple of weeks? I would also think, since you renamed President Forever 2016 as President Infinity, you could also rename Congress Forever 2014 to Congress Infinity?

21. anthony_270admin October 2, 2014 at 3:11 pm #

There’s no way to know an ETA right now. My guess is that an initial beta will be released to SC within the next couple of weeks, but that’s a guess.

Congress Forever 2014 is a working name only – no final decision has been made on the name yet.

22. simon November 5, 2014 at 1:36 am #

Any idea/update on when president infinity for mac will be officially release and available through app store

23. anthony_270admin November 5, 2014 at 3:11 pm #

@Simon,

I don’t know exactly when this will happen. First, we’ll complete the authorization process with Apple. Then, it’s a matter of getting PI in particular authorized and making sure it works properly with the App Store. It might be awhile – I would say at least a month.

24. DallasD November 5, 2014 at 10:52 pm #

@anthony when this is on the App Store, would you be able to make it *auto-update* say, if you download, release a new version, the app store should alert the user, and allow us to update through the store.

25. anthony_270admin November 6, 2014 at 11:01 am #

@Dallas,

I am not familiar enough with the technical details at this point to say how it will work, but in theory, yes, it should work like other App Store apps. There are a few steps before we get to that point, though.

26. Kevin November 7, 2014 at 7:04 pm #

Hi. I was really enjoying President Infinity but now for some reason right before I start a new campaign it just exits me out of the app. I tried re downloading the app but that didn’t help either. Would you have any idea how I can fix this?

27. simon November 18, 2014 at 11:49 pm #

any idea on when president infinity for mac will be fully released?

28. anthony_270admin November 24, 2014 at 3:47 pm #

@Simon,

It’s getting close, but I don’t have an ETA.

29. Justin November 24, 2014 at 11:25 pm #

Just updated to 1.8.0 and the scandals seem higher than normal. Almost every turn is a scandal and usually multiple candidates have a scandal announced on a turn. I even turned off spies.

30. anthony_270admin November 27, 2014 at 10:08 pm #

@Justin,

Thanks for this – I’ll keep an eye out for this when play testing.

31. Corey December 30, 2014 at 11:23 pm #

I can’t play the game on my Mac. Is there anyone that can help me figure out how to install the game on my mac?

32. anthony_270admin January 2, 2015 at 4:46 pm #

@Corey,

You can contact us through http://270soft.com/contact , and we can try to help you from there.