Upcoming Mac President Infinity v. Amundsen – Test Release – v. 1.7.1

Hi everyone,

This is an experimental post. It will keep track of changes to the  upcoming version of Mac President Infinity v. Amundsen – Test Release – 1.7.1, and includes an estimated release date for it (as with any estimate, this can change).

Est. release date: Saturday, September 27th.

Changes so far (this list will be updated as changes are implemented on this side, these changes will not be available until the version is released):

• Fixed bug where spy could be caught even thought candidate spying on had already withdrawn
  • Modified code that may fix “Leader::GetAttributeStrength” error that occurs on OS X Yosemite
  • Added President Infinity web-page help file, fixes ‘Error 404’ message
  • Main Screen > mouse over flag now shows regional slogan, population, date, motto
  • Mac > Load Game > only displays .sav files
  • Load Game > can now delete save games
  • Save Game > now must save to default save-load folder

16 Responses to Upcoming Mac President Infinity v. Amundsen – Test Release – v. 1.7.1

1. anthony_270admin September 22, 2014 at 7:31 pm #

Fixed bug where spy could be caught even thought candidate spying on had already withdrawn.

2. Erik September 24, 2014 at 2:41 pm #

Since buying the mac game, I love that you finally changed election night to update every time you click on it instead of it ticking upwards.

The only suggestion I have is maybe put the option to update automatically every 5 minutes or something.

But great going!

3. anthony_270admin September 24, 2014 at 5:39 pm #

Modified code that may fix “Leader::GetAttributeStrength” error that occurs on OS X Yosemite.

4. Erik September 24, 2014 at 9:09 pm #

I’m getting an error every time I try to play 2008 game with no primary just general election.

5. Erik September 24, 2014 at 9:46 pm #

Access Violation 000CC1AE, accessing address 00000030

6. anthony_270admin September 25, 2014 at 12:22 pm #

@Erik re updating election night every 5 minutes,

Thanks for the feedback! Yes – this is a good idea, noted.

7. anthony_270admin September 25, 2014 at 12:24 pm #

@Erik re 2008 error,

Is there a particular place or point in the game where you get that error message?

8. Erik September 25, 2014 at 1:56 pm #

As I get ready to enter into 2008 gameplay.

9. Erik September 25, 2014 at 1:59 pm #

I love how you can update the election results on your own, but I think the “every 5 minutes should be an option,” i want both options not just one.

10. anthony_270admin September 25, 2014 at 2:03 pm #

Re 2008, ok, I haven’t been able to recreate this, but I’ve noted it.

11. anthony_270admin September 25, 2014 at 6:53 pm #

Added President Infinity web-page help file, fixes ‘Error 404’ message.

12. anthony_270admin September 25, 2014 at 7:24 pm #

Main Screen > mouse over flag now shows regional slogan, population, date, motto.

13. Debate skill September 26, 2014 at 9:41 am #

Hi
    I think Ive found a bug. Going through Republican primaries as Christie for 2016, every time I click on the debate prep box, the pop up box comes up. But the little orange circle next to the activity doesn’t appear and my debate skill keeps dropping so I am guessing there is something not quite working properly there.

Thanks

14. Debate skill September 26, 2014 at 9:42 am #

Never mind. As soon as I typed that message I worked out what I was doing wrong! Oops!

15. anthony_270admin September 26, 2014 at 1:22 pm #

Mac > Load Game > only displays .sav files.

16. anthony_270admin September 27, 2014 at 4:36 pm #

Load Game > can now delete save games.
    Save Game > now must save to default save-load folder.