Upcoming Congress Infinity – Version Amundsen – Test Release – 1.7.6

Hi everyone,

This post will keep track of changes to the  upcoming version of Congress Infinity v. Amundsen – Test Release – 1.7.6, and includes an estimated release date for it (as with any estimate, this can change).

Est. release date: Saturday, November 1st.

Changes so far (this list will be updated as changes are implemented on this side, these changes will not be available until the version is released):

• House 2014 > significantly decreased Targeting and Org. Strength costs
  • Fixed bug causing error on load of saved game from House 2014 campaign
  • Windows > fixed bug on certain systems with playing .wav files
  • Surrogates no longer attack a player in a region where that player isn’t on the ballot
  • Turn Summary > now shows results of successful barnstorming from opponent’s surrogates

11 Responses to Upcoming Congress Infinity – Version Amundsen – Test Release – 1.7.6

1. anthony_270admin October 29, 2014 at 4:58 pm #

House 2014 > significantly decreased Targeting and Org. Strength costs.

2. anthony_270admin October 29, 2014 at 5:11 pm #

Fixed bug causing error on load of saved game from House 2014 campaign.

3. anthony_270admin October 30, 2014 at 11:59 am #

Windows > fixed bug on certain systems with playing .wav files.

4. KM October 30, 2014 at 4:46 pm #

I am not seeing the Congress infinity link in my email just the President infinity link.

5. anthony_270admin October 30, 2014 at 4:57 pm #

@KM,

I can look into this for you. You have to have purchased Congress Infinity or be a Steering Council member. If this is the case, please e-mail me ( http://270soft.com/contact ) the e-mail address you purchased either of those under, and I will look it up.

6. KM October 31, 2014 at 4:36 pm #

Did anybody from 270soft get my email with my email address? I still don’t have a congress infinity link, I am an owner of Congress 2010 and 2012 as well as Presidents 2008, 2012, 2016. Can anybody explain why I would not have that link?

7. anthony_270admin November 1, 2014 at 6:24 pm #

Surrogates no longer attack a player in a region where that player isn’t on the ballot.

8. anthony_270admin November 1, 2014 at 6:26 pm #

Turn Summary > now shows results of successful barnstorming from opponent’s surrogates.

9. DallasD November 1, 2014 at 7:40 pm #

Hi, KM. I hope this helps. At the moment, Congress Infinity is in the early stage, bugs to be ironed out, features to be added, etc. At this time, only the Steering Council has access to the early stages. Once it has been worked on, Congress Infinity will then be released to thosenwjo pre-ordered the game. Unless Anthony changed it, they may also get it somewhat earlier before release, then, the games will be released. You may not have a link because:
    You are not a steering council member
    Have not pre-orderes Congress Infinity.
    Hope this helps! Anthony can tell you more.

10. DallasD November 1, 2014 at 7:43 pm #

@anthony will the load saved games error for the Mac version for both House and Senate be fixed in this update?

11. anthony_270admin November 1, 2014 at 8:43 pm #

1.7.6 fixes the one for the House. I’ll focus on the Senate one next.