Congress Infinity v. Amundsen – 1.7.8 for Windows and Mac has been released!
If you are a Congress Infinity owner, you are eligible for this upgrade.
What’s new in this upgrade
- Added Senate 2016
- Campaign Editor > added initial Regions Screen
- Platform Screen > now shows issue positions (ex. ‘Center-Right’, ‘Center-Left’, and so on)
- Election Night > there is now an ‘x-‘ before an incumbent candidate’s name
- Election Night, Strategy Screen, Electoral Info Screen > there is now a ‘y-‘ before a candidate’s name if there’s no incumbent but they are from the incumbent party
- Election Night > a candidate in the table on the right side now takes up two lines to allow more room for name
- Theme Screen > view all players > changed names
- Campaign Editor > added edit buttons for campaign and leader blurbs, which allow you see the entire blurb while editing
- Senate 2014 > updated state populations to Census Bureau estimates (July 1, 2012)
- Senate 2014 > updated state eligible voters
- Senate 2014 > modified turnout percentage
This the the second official release. There will probably be various bugs in this release. You can download this release by requesting a re-download e-mail at the link below.
Important: when you receive the e-mail, you will want to download the file from the “windows congress infinity” or “mac congress infinity” link.
If for some reason there is no “windows congress infinity” or “mac congress infinity” link in your e-mail and you are a Congress Infinity owner, please notify us and we will fix that for you.