Congress Infinity v. Amundsen – 1.8.3 for Windows and Mac has been released!
If you are a Congress Infinity owner, you are eligible for this upgrade.
What’s new in this upgrade
- All relevant changes from President Infinity v. 1.8.0-1.8.2 (see here)
- Added initial House 2016 campaign
- Main Screen > clicking on main map now quicker
- Election Screen > clicking on map now quicker
- Updated screen border graphics
- Senate 2016, Senate 2014, House 2014 > updated issue attribute icons
- Main Screen > fixed bug where wasn’t displaying progress on Ad creation, Surrogate creation, and so on
- Surrogates Screen > now shows correct place where surrogate’s activity is
- Senate 2016 > West Virginia > fixed both incumbent Senators being Democratic
- House 2014 > Surrogates > John Boehner Fundraising 3 -> 4
- House 2014 > Kansas-1 > fixed bug where no percentages for Democratic candidate
- Campaign Editor > Regions Screen > added region search box
- Campaign Editor > fixed bug related to adding party to ballot, but then not being able to set percentages
- Campaign Editor > fixed bug where button for primaries blurb visible
- Campaign Editor > removed Change All button for setting year, not currently applicable in Congress Infinity
Note: non-incumbent candidate names are placeholders.
You can download this release by requesting a re-download e-mail at the link below.
Important: when you receive the e-mail, you will want to download the file from the “windows congress infinity” or “mac congress infinity” link.
If for some reason there is no “windows congress infinity” or “mac congress infinity” link in your e-mail and you are a Congress Infinity owner, please notify us and we will fix that for you.