This post will keep track of changes to the upcoming version of Prime Minister Infinity – U.K. v. Amundsen – Test Release – 1.8.8, and includes an estimated release date for it (as with any estimate, this can change).
Est. release date: Saturday, February 15th.
Note: this release is for all pre-orderers.
Changes so far (this list will be updated as changes are implemented on this side, these changes will not be available until the version is released):
- Strategy Screen > made more space for constituency names
- Shortened constituency abbreviations (ex. ‘North’ -> ‘N.’)
- Removed highscore bonuses for defeating Conservative candidates
- Removed Conservative candidate positions of ‘Chair’
- All Conservative constituency strengths -> 2
- Electoral Vote Info Screen > fixed bug where constituency strengths not being displayed correctly
- Edits to leader descriptions, party names
- Conservative Party logo > updated
- Labour Party logo > updated
- Main Screen > Lib Dems now left of centre for seats bar
- Strategy Screen > fixed bug where clicking Alphabetical Button didn’t sort constituencies properly
- Strategy Screen > shows ‘Next Player’s Strategy’ or ‘Previous Player’s Strategy’ when hover mouse over respective buttons
- Strategy Screen > information updates properly when click ‘Next Player’s Strategy’ or ‘Previous Player’s Strategy’