This post will keep track of changes to the upcoming version of Prime Minister Infinity – U.K. v. Amundsen – Test Release – 1.8.9, and includes an estimated release date for it (as with any estimate, this can change).
Est. release date: Saturday, February 21st.
Note: this release is for all pre-orderers.
Changes so far (this list will be updated as changes are implemented on this side, these changes will not be available until the version is released):
- Strategy Screen > can now select to view constituencies by region
- Strategy Screen > Ads > when select region to advertise in, rectangle takes party color
- Endorsers > Regional > added The Evening Standard (London), The Herald (Scotland), The Western Mail (Wales), The Irish News (N.I.), The Belfast Telegraph (N.I.)
- Endorsers > The Times Center -> Center-Right, Daily Mail Right -> Center-Right, Express Center -> Center-Right, Daily Start Center-Right -> Right
- Endorsers > Added The Telegraph, Center-Right, leans Conservative
- Endorsers > Added The Economist, Center-Right
- Campaign Editor > Regions > can now edit national, regional, or constituency levels
- Issue position centers set for regions
- Updated program icon