Prime Minister Infinity – U.K. v. Amundsen – 1.9.1 for Windows and Mac has been released!
If you are a Prime Minister Infinity – U.K. pre-orderer, you are eligible for this release.
You can download this release by requesting a download e-mail at the link below.
- Any information on when constituency results come in is appreciated, either at a regional or constituency level.
- This is a pre-official release version.
- A new update for local candidates will be done with another update.
- Speed for clicking various things on the Main Screen will be made quicker with another update.
- Ads probably will be modified.
- Election night will continue to be modified.
All feedback welcome!
Important: when you receive the e-mail, you will want to download the file from the “win pmi united kingdom” or “mac pmi united kingdom” link.
If for some reason there is no “win pmi united kingdom” or “mac pmi united kingdom” link in your e-mail and you are a Prime Minister Infinity- U.K. pre-orderer, please notify us and we will fix that for you.
Changes in this version:
- Castle Point > removed Independent, is now almost tied between Conservative and UKIP candidates
- Fixed bug where receive message when trying to get on ballot in a constituency that says “Can’t work on party ballot until you have secured the party’s nomination!”
- Main Screen > Strategy Button > if region selected on Main Map, then that region is selected initially when Strategy Screen is shown
- Select Campaign and Players Screen > now shows start date
- Select Campaign and Players Screen > can now choose start date from options set in campaign
- Can start Mar. 1, Mar. 15, or Mar. 30 2015
- Electoral Vote Info Screen > renamed -> Constituency Info Screen
- Constituency Info Screen > fixed bug with graph not displaying properly
- Campaign Editor Screen > modified how screen works
- Campaign Editor > can edit polling cost
- Polling cost 10,000 GBP -> 1,000 GBP per turn
- Graphs > now displays %s on grid between 0 and the highest % value plus 10 percentage points, to make the lines more clear
- Endorsers > The Telegraph > Conservatives starting score 25 -> 50
- Endorsers > The Daily Mail > Center-Right -> Right
- Endorsers > The Daily Express > Center-Right -> Right
- Labour > Issues > Devolution Center -> Center-Left, NHS Center-Right -> Center-Left, Post Office Center-Right -> Center-Left
- Election Night > can now select constituencies in a region from a drop-down box, instead of cycling through all of them
- Election Night > polls now close at 10 PM
- Election Night > now shows leader names
- Election Night > now shows local candidate names when viewing constituency
- Election Night > if win majority, now announces that winner “is the next Prime Minister!”
- Election Night > it is now possible to win without a majority, if not receive “Negotiations unable to find a leader for a workable government! Therefore, another election is called!” message.
- Election Night > when click leader up or down buttons, information updated quicker
- Winner Screen > now sets leader name for highscore
- Winner Screen > fixed bug with top two lines of text, now says “You are the next Prime Minister. Rule well, Prime Minister.”