This post will keep track of changes to the upcoming version of Prime Minister Infinity – U.K. v. Amundsen – 1.9.6, and includes an estimated release date for it (as with any estimate, this can change).
Est. release date: Saturday, April 18th PST.
Note: this release is for all owners.
Changes so far (this list will be updated as changes are implemented on this side, these changes will not be available until the version is released):
- Updated candidates for all constituencies
- Significantly expanded the help file
- Nicola Sturgeon > Debating > 3 -> 4
- Computer players > now fundraise more often
- Computer players > if fundraising, now pick constituencies to maximize amount raised
- Main Screen > Fundraising > updated interface
- Main Screen > Fundraising > can now view a ranked list of estimated fundraiser amounts for each state
- Fixed bug where computer players weren’t running ads
- Rallies > attendance number on info line in pop up
- Debate Prep Screen > updated frame graphics
- Debate Prep Screen > added popup help
- Constituency Screen > added more popup help
- Fixed bug where would get ‘successfully spun story’ message every time spun story, regardless of whether successful
- Campaigners Screen > wider
- Main Screen > if Campaigner already Barnstorming, now can’t add Spinning
- Main Screen > if Campaigner already Spinning, now can’t add Barnstorming
- Main Screen > Campaigners can now fundraise
- Campaigners Screen > now clearer what Campaigner’s Barnstorming, Fundraising, and Spin attributes are
- Campaigners Screen > if Barnstorming, no longer shows, for example, ‘4/4/4 (in theme)’, but rather ‘Barnstorming Power 4′
- Constituency declaration times updated (thanks to EPG for link)