President Infinity v. Ericson – 2.0.3 for Windows and Mac has been released!
If you are a President Infinity (President Forever 2016) owner, you are eligible for this upgrade.
What’s new in this upgrade
- Main Screen > now displays days until election, when hover over shows election date
- Research Screen > fixed bug where could only leak first scandal if multiple ones hadn’t leaked yet
- News Stories > “Campaign Too Negative?” story now is about issue player is actually attacking on in that player’s theme
- 2016 > Dems > Warren, Schweitzer -> ‘off’ by default
- 2016 > Dems > Sanders, O’Malley, Webb moved up in list
- 2016 > Dems > Sanders > Fundraising 1 -> 2, Ground 1 -> 2
- 2016 > Endorsers > Sen. Ron Johnson > Walker 0 -> 75
- Strategy Screen > Percentages > added two more viewing modes, Closest %s Not Ahead Listed First (for example, 0%, -1%, -2%, and so on), and Closest %s Ahead Listed First (for example, +1%, +2%, and so on), this makes it easier to see the states you might want to focus on next if you are expanding or contracting (respectively) your electoral strategy
- Strategy Screen > Ads > enabled listing by Ads power, highest or lowest
- Fixed bug which occurs when use up all policy speeches and then try to create another policy speech
- 2016 > Reps > Primaries > Jeb Bush > Fundraising > 2 -> 3
- 2016 > Reps > Primaries > Jeb Bush > Funds > $10 M -> $15 M
- 2016 > Reps > General Election > Jeb Bush > Funds > $15 M -> $20 M
- 2016 > Dems > Primaries > John Hickenlooper > Colorado > 2% -> 10%
- Campaign Editor > Regions > can now set issue centers, profiles on state-by-state basis
- Campaign Editor > Regions > no longer displays ‘Candidates’ tab item
- 2016 > Dems > Primaries > Bernie Sanders > 4% -> 15%
- 2016 > Dems > Primaries > Hillary Clinton > New Hampshire > 53% -> 62%
- 2016 > Dems > Primaries > Bernie Sanders > New Hampshire > -> 18%
- 2016 > Dems > Primaries > Hillary Clinton > Vermont > 64% -> 46%
- 2016 > Dems > Primaries > Bernie Sanders > Vermont > 15% -> 42%
- 2016 > Dems > Primaries > Hillary Clinton > Washington > 64% -> 57%
- 2016 > Dems > Primaries > Bernie Sanders > Washington -> 24%
- 2016 > Dems > Primaries > Martin O’Malley > Washington > 1% -> 4%
- Kickstarter rewards > Mastermind > added Presidential candidates
What’s coming up in future updates, listed in terms of priority
- 7 days per turn feature for primaries
- Expanding the 2016 candidates (Chafee, Pataki)
- Continuing implementation of Kickstarter campaign in-game rewards (surrogates and endorsers)
- Favorability ratings that determine percentages (allows for more realistic modeling)
This is a comprehensive update.
You can download this release by requesting a download e-mail at the link below.
Important: when you receive the e-mail, you will want to download the file from the “windows president infinity” or “mac president infinity” link.
If for some reason there is no “windows president infinity” or “mac president infinity” link in your e-mail and you are a President Infinity (President Forever 2016) owner, please notify us and we will fix that for you.