13 Responses to Prime Minister Infinity – Canada next release sneak-peek, Windows only

1. Will Goddard October 22, 2016 at 6:30 am #

There’s a bug with ads. An error message comes up when I try and create an ad, after clicking on a party, saying: “A component named LoadForm already exists.” Then a couple of turns later the game crashes with the following message: “TGameEngine:: Process Turns () > Code 34 Access violation at address 006ED334 in module ‘PMI_Canada.exe’. Read of address 00000004.” For me this has happened on both the Canada 2015 and Australia 2016 campaigns.

This has also been reported on the forums by lok1999.

2. Will October 22, 2016 at 6:35 am #

In addition to the above, the Australian election night appears off to me. Polls were shown as closed in the East at the start but no results came through until about 3 am when the East Coast, SA and the NT were suddenly all 100% counted. Just ran through the campaign on 7-days a turn as Xenophon, not doing anything.

3. Will October 22, 2016 at 7:05 am #

There is also an issue with the editor. When I try and create a new riding, I get “Linked Index out of bounds (-1)” but it does create a new riding. To select the new riding, I have to go back to the region and select it from the drop-down and I have to go through this process every time I try and change the information for the new riding. It’s more an annoyance than anything else.

4. Will October 22, 2016 at 7:10 am #

I’ve got an “Access violation at address 004DEB3 in module ‘PMI_Canada.exe’ Read of address 00000018” error message in the editor although it looks as though I can keep editing so the game hasn’t completely crashed.

5. anthony_270admin October 22, 2016 at 12:52 pm #

@Will,

Ads bug fixed in latest internal – thanks for this.

6. anthony_270admin October 22, 2016 at 12:53 pm #

“I’ve got an “Access violation at address 004DEB3 in module ‘PMI_Canada.exe’ Read of address 00000018” error message in the editor”

Where do you get this?

7. anthony_270admin October 22, 2016 at 3:05 pm #

Fixed bug with creating new riding.

8. anthony_270admin October 22, 2016 at 3:19 pm #

Fixed bug with deleting riding.
    Fixed bug with editing riding’s name.

9. anthony_270admin October 22, 2016 at 3:51 pm #

Australia 2016 > fixed Western Suburbs coords.

10. Will October 22, 2016 at 4:50 pm #

On the access violation error, that happened as I was in the editor after changing some of the riding details, and stopped me from clicking away from the page I was on briefly, although after clicking away the error message and returning to the main screen of the editor, I could continue editing the riding details.

11. anthony_270admin October 22, 2016 at 5:11 pm #

Ok, thanks for this. It might be fixed now in the latest internal.

12. anthony_270admin October 22, 2016 at 5:54 pm #

Australia 2016 > fixed election night.

13. anthony_270admin October 24, 2016 at 3:51 pm #

Fixed bug on Editor > Regions with setting all %s or % details.