Prime Minister Infinity – U.K. – Version Ericson – 2.5.0

Prime Minister Infinity – U.K. – v. Ericson – 2.5.0 for Windows and Mac has been released!

If you are a Prime Minister Infinity – U.K. owner, you are eligible for this upgrade.

What’s new in this upgrade

• Significant changes to user interface
  • 7 days per turn mode
  • New spin system
  • Added simulation mode
  • Expanded the Campaign Editor
  • Turn Summary > new sections for categorizing messages, clarified output for various messages
  • Main Screen > added HUD for regional items creating (Ballot, Targeting, Org. Strength, Footsoldiers, Polling)
  • Editor > make new party > now copies source party’s ballot access for all constituencies to new party
  • Editor > can set time for final results for a region
  • Editor > can set how often results updated for a region
  • Editor > Regions > ‘Percentages’ and ‘Candidates’ tabs now under new ‘Parties’ tab
  • Editor > Regions > On Ballot > added ‘Set All’ button
  • added Australia 2016 campaign, note no preferences yet

This is a comprehensive update.

You can download this release by requesting a download e-mail at the link below.

19 Responses to Prime Minister Infinity – U.K. – Version Ericson – 2.5.0

1. PX December 24, 2016 at 6:19 pm #

This is an amazing Christmas surprise. Cheers folks!

2. anthony_270admin December 24, 2016 at 6:21 pm #

Thanks for the feedback!

3. DaleW December 25, 2016 at 7:18 am #

Brilliant game, I have been waiting for this update.

Only problems are;

-The US flag shows on the desktop icon (minor)
    -In the 2015 UK campaign, every party but the Tories have £20 million, the Tories have £19 million. These used to be staggered so I am assuming a small mistake on the update.

Keep up the great work, I own all the games so far and will continue to enjoy them.

4. EdgarAllenYolo December 25, 2016 at 6:41 pm #

Excellent! Thank you so much for the new update!

5. EdgarAllenYolo December 25, 2016 at 6:59 pm #

Whenever I try to progress to the next turn on the Australia 2016 Campaign, I get the error “Access violation at address 0048555B in module ‘PMI_UK.exe.’ Read of address 00000000.”

6. Prussian1871 December 26, 2016 at 1:39 am #

Very nice. Glad to see PMI still getting love!

On a side note Turnbull is hilarious to play as, since you can easily turn his campaign into a freight train.

7. Prussian1871 December 26, 2016 at 1:45 am #

Couple things I forgot to mention:

I can’t get to the surrogates tab for Turnbull. Other candidates seem to work.

Also making safe files causes an error as well in Aus 2016.

8. Aaron December 26, 2016 at 3:17 pm #

Is anyone else experiencing a massive amount of lag? like 5-10 seconds after clicking “done turn” and ~5 seconds often when switching between screens, particularly accessing a region?

Also, the money seems to run out way too quickly without taking any actions. I find it impossible to be able to run ads if they are not run in the first couple weeks.

9. Ghazghkull December 26, 2016 at 10:13 pm #

Awesome little Christmas Present, great update…although there are a few things.

– Lots crashing bugs in Aus 2016
    – Not sure why NDP have such a low poll rating of 7.4% in the Canada Elections
    – Also the finances as a whole seem a little off and likely need a quick rejig

10. anthony_270admin December 27, 2016 at 2:35 pm #

@Ghazghkull,

There’s no NDP in the PMI – U.K. game. Can you confirm you are talking about PMI – U.K.?

11. anthony_270admin December 27, 2016 at 2:36 pm #

Thanks everybody for the feedback. An older U.K. 2015 campaign was included in this release. I’ll be issuing an update in a bit, fixing this and a few other things.

12. Ghazghkull December 28, 2016 at 2:55 pm #

@anthony_270admin

In the game just downloaded there is a Canada 2015 scenario with the New Democrats on only 7.4% (below the Greens). This is what I was referring to – hope that clear it up. Sorry for confusion 🙂

13. Ghazghkull December 28, 2016 at 2:58 pm #

Although, now just going through the Canada scenario I see alot more issues, big one being that it’s the UK constituencies that show up not the Canadian ones.

14. anthony_270admin December 28, 2016 at 3:23 pm #

@Ghazghkull,

Ok, I think what happened is that a ‘Canada 2015’ campaign was included in the sneak-peek, which wasn’t actually an up to date Canada campaign. i recommend deleting it (it will be in the program’s official scenarios folder).

15. anthony_270admin December 29, 2016 at 4:15 pm #

@Prussian,

“Main concerns are crashes on Australia 2016 (mostly when accessing constituencies. Sometimes I can’t go back to the map and the game crashes).”

Can you say what operating system you are using, how exactly you are accessing constituencies that causes the crash, and which party you are playing as?

16. anthony_270admin December 29, 2016 at 4:16 pm #

@Aaron,

“The money seems to run out way too quickly without taking any actions. I find it impossible to be able to run ads if they are not run in the first couple weeks.”

Can you say more about this (which party, are you just clicking Done without doing anything else)?

17. Prussian1871 December 31, 2016 at 12:29 pm #

@Anthony

I’ve got macOS Sierra version 10.12.1

It happens as any party sometimes when I go to click on any single constituency and then try to exit I can’t get out of the menu and it crashes. That’s IF I don’t move the menus away from the other, as it might be something is clicked in on of the background menus and it gets messed up. But, if I move the single constituency menu when I’m using it, do what I need to do, then exit I don’t have this problem. Sorta strange indeed…

18. anthony_270admin January 6, 2017 at 7:45 pm #

@Prussian1871,

Thanks fro this – I will attempt to replicate.

19. anthony_270admin January 7, 2017 at 4:00 pm #

@Prussian,

I am unable to replicate this on macOS Sierra. Can you say more specifically what you are clicking on?