Prime Minister Infinity – U.K. – Version Ericson – 2.6.0

Prime Minister Infinity – U.K. – v. 2.6.0 for Windows and Mac has been released!

This update add Terrorism as an issue to 2017 and the London Bridge terror attacks as an event, introduces a new ‘Processing turn …’ pop-up, and allows you to click on an issue position description on the Platform Screen to view the full description, and more.

Note: election night constituency by constituency calls will be included in another release.

If you are a Prime Minister Infinity – U.K. owner, you are eligible for this upgrade.

This is a comprehensive update.

You can download this release by requesting a download e-mail at the link below.

What’s new in this upgrade

• 2017 > removed duplicate Macron event
  • 2017 > Issues > added ‘Terrorism’
  • 2017 > Events > added ‘London Bridge terror attacks’, increases Terrorism profile 1
  • 2017 > Events > ‘Manchester bombing’ outcome Leadership -> Terrorism
  • 2017 > Leaders > Theresa May, Boris Johnson > 10 -> 15 PIPs
  • Winner Screen > “Future historians, …” line divided into two lines (fixes problem on Macs)
  • Platform Screen > can click on issue position description to view full
  • Editor > Leaders > can edit PIPs
  • New ‘Processing turn …’ pop-up

32 Responses to Prime Minister Infinity – U.K. – Version Ericson – 2.6.0

1. LegolasRedbard June 8, 2017 at 10:08 am #

Can we get an ETA on constituency by constituency calls? I’m looking forward to see what it looks like in application

2. anthony_270admin June 8, 2017 at 5:17 pm #

I am working on this feature currently. My best guess is it will be done by tomorrow.

3. Matt June 8, 2017 at 5:35 pm #

I think I would like to be able to see what result has been called, its annoying scrolling through 30 odd ones to find out which, is this what is meant?

4. LegolasRedbard June 9, 2017 at 9:47 am #

Positively lovely!

5. anthony_270admin June 9, 2017 at 12:40 pm #

@Matt,

Yes. Can see a list of results by constituency on election night for a given region or nationally, with results sorted chronologically, alphabetically, or by %s.

6. republicaninnyc June 9, 2017 at 12:53 pm #

@270_admin
    I still can’t see what consituency has been called and have to look manually which is very annoying.

7. anthony_270admin June 9, 2017 at 12:55 pm #

@RepInNYC,

Yes, what I was describing is currently being worked on.

8. Matt June 9, 2017 at 5:06 pm #

perfect, infact…..I wonder if its possible to even highlight before hand a few results in particular you want to come flash up. So marignal or targetted seats.

9. Ben June 10, 2017 at 5:32 am #

I would like to see the option to have results imported from an excel spreadsheet when making scenarios (e.g. you’d have the constituencies, you could change vote share, turnout etc. and the game would allow you to directly have these in the scenario rather than manual entry). Whilst it wouldn’t be a burning priority right now, I hope it’ll be taken on and used!

10. Ben June 10, 2017 at 6:15 am #

A second thing, (sorry :P) could we have a small calculator in the bottom corner that calculates the swing during election night?

11. Matt June 11, 2017 at 7:04 pm #

The game also needs to be now adjusted to make it slightly easier on ‘easy’ I’ve a number of versions so I know some tips and tricks but real hard to actually win with labour or come close to getting a hung parliament.

12. anthony_270admin June 12, 2017 at 2:59 pm #

@Ben re swing,

13. anthony_270admin June 12, 2017 at 3:00 pm #

@Matt,

Feedback noted. There will be an updated U.K. 2017 campaign released.

14. jesse June 13, 2017 at 2:50 pm #

I like the new between turns popup

15. anthony_270admin June 13, 2017 at 2:57 pm #

@Jesse,

Thanks for the feedback!

16. Rob June 13, 2017 at 4:10 pm #

I was wondering in the next release if there will be an exit poll at 10:00 pm? I thought it might be a good idea as it would give a rough estimation of how the election might unfold.

17. anthony_270admin June 13, 2017 at 4:11 pm #

@Rob,

No plans for an exit poll on election night.

18. republicaninnyc June 13, 2017 at 4:30 pm #

when will the constituency by constituency calls be out?

19. Rob June 13, 2017 at 6:19 pm #

@anthony_270admin

I was also wondering if you were going to add the 2010 election campaign in the next release.

20. anthony_270admin June 14, 2017 at 3:45 pm #

@Rob,

Will probably be a sneak-peek today featuring the updated election night. Release after that (best guess is late next week) will probably have 2010.

21. Matt June 17, 2017 at 4:15 pm #

the latest update available for Mac as well?

22. Shane June 18, 2017 at 6:29 am #

@anthony_270admin

Yeah, I’d like to be able to import campaign results into a new campaign also. Is there any way you can do this?

23. BEN June 18, 2017 at 10:19 am #

Is there any chance of a coalition negotiation feature being added… the ending is brill with the new election night but in the event of a hung parliament it still falls a bit flat for me.

it would be great if there was to be a phase where you had to go into coalition talks and have the possibility of still being able to form a government even if you are not the largest party (something that is being talked about here in the UK at the moment)

24. Matt June 18, 2017 at 5:21 pm #

Yes it would be nice as playing as say the Green Party, winning 2 seats and then being offered to form a partnership.

Secondly I really would like a closer election when playing as a different party, its boring just seeing the conservatives run away with it unless you play as labour.

25. republicaninnyc June 18, 2017 at 5:51 pm #

@Matt http://campaigns.270soft.com/2017/06/12/2017-uk-election-adjusted-polling/

26. anthony_270admin June 19, 2017 at 12:44 pm #

@Matt,

I’ll be releasing an update to the 2017 campaign soon.

27. anthony_270admin June 19, 2017 at 12:44 pm #

@Ben re negotiation for coalition,

Maybe – feedback noted.

28. anthony_270admin June 19, 2017 at 12:47 pm #

@Shane,

Can you say more about this? If you mean taking results from one election and using them as basis for %s in another election, this doesn’t make sense to me, as all sorts of things happen that change %s from one election to another.

29. anthony_270admin June 19, 2017 at 12:49 pm #

@Matt,

2.6.0 is available for both Windows and Mac. Sneak-peeks are often available just for Windows.

30. Shane June 20, 2017 at 8:11 am #

@anthony_270admin,

I know it may not particularly make sense, but it would be the only way to make fictional future campaigns. So, for example, I play as the Lib Dems in the 2017 election and win 15 seats, By inputting the 2017 election results I could hopefully build on that in a further fictional campaign (e.g. a 2022 election).

31. anthony_270admin June 20, 2017 at 1:15 pm #

@Shane,

I would be an easy way to make a future campaign based on another one – I’ll think about it.

32. Shane June 21, 2017 at 11:22 am #