Happy U.K. Election Day!

The U.K. votes today. To get in the spirit, a few links.

U.K.-Elect’s final prediction is here.

Daons has made a U.K. 2015 campaign just for Northern Ireland, here.

Want to get nostalgic? How about U.K. 1979 (Thatcher vs. Callaghan) or U.K. 1997 (Major vs. Blair vs. Ashdown) by JDrakeify.

And of course Prime Minister Infinity – U.K., updated and including 2017, is here.

Enjoy!

15 Responses to Happy U.K. Election Day!

1. jesse June 8, 2017 at 4:22 pm #

The exit polls show a shock result

2. Lachlan June 8, 2017 at 11:34 pm #

The exit poll was basically right this time around..

so much for fundamentals.

3. Daons June 8, 2017 at 11:51 pm #

Anyone fancy doing an update of the 2017 election scenario given the results.

4. Daons June 8, 2017 at 11:52 pm #

Quite a shock given the polls.

5. Chris June 9, 2017 at 11:16 am #

The Tories surged in Scotland and got crushed in England, really intresting results. Also seemed like UKIPs collapse benefitted Labour more than the Tories which I don’t think anyone expected. Also Trumps war with the London mayor seemed to help Labour. I’d be surprised if May lasts longer than a few months. A General Election before 2022 is a virtual certainty. I know if your a Labour supporter or a remainer this may seem good to you but honestly it would have been better for Britain for the Tories to have a big majority because now Brexit became worse not better.

6. anthony_270admin June 9, 2017 at 12:34 pm #

@Daons,

I’ll be doing an update of the official campaign.

7. jesse June 9, 2017 at 11:34 pm #

@Chris
    I don’t think Trump’s war had much of an impact on the results. The Labor Party just ran a superior campaign than the Tories. UKIP’s results in certain constituencies was quite shocking. I thought they would do better in places like South Thanet and Clacton. Also, it seems that UKIP’s fall was split evenly which was devastating to the Tories because of increase turnout among students.

8. Chris June 10, 2017 at 1:15 am #

@jesse
    I agree Labour ran a superior campaign. But I think it was more because of May’s bad campaigning. The youth vote did make a big push and that was probably a combo of excitement for Corbyn and disgust with May, and that was very decisive and probably why the polls were wrong. Another thing is I don’t think anyone will ever skip a debate again that was rather stupid on May’s part. I’ve heard some say May gave Hillary a run for her money in terms of bad campaigning.

9. republicaninnyc June 11, 2017 at 10:32 am #

@admin_270 also can you possibly make a chancellor infinity ahead of this year’s german federal election.

10. republicaninnyc June 11, 2017 at 4:41 pm #

@anthony_270_admin
    How is the constituency by constituency calls feature coming along?

11. Ed C June 12, 2017 at 6:07 am #

Think we’re gunna need something to make the Tories collapse as they did irl aha.

i’ve been making my own scenario version, seems to improve things.

12. LegolasRedbard June 12, 2017 at 10:39 am #

@anthony_270admin @republicaninnyc

Yeah, I assume it won’t take long?

13. anthony_270admin June 12, 2017 at 2:55 pm #

@RepInNYC re possible Chancellor Infinity,

No intention to make this at this point. It’s only 3 months away, which is probably not enough time.

14. anthony_270admin June 12, 2017 at 2:57 pm #

@RepInNYC
    @LegolasRedbard,

Update election night should be soon. My best guess is Wednesday release.

15. republicaninnyc June 12, 2017 at 4:34 pm #

@anthony_admin_270
    re possible chancellor Infinity once favorability is added applying those mechanics to parties should make MMP possible.

Thanks for the work for constituency by constituency calls.