Prime Minister Infinity – U.K. next release sneak-peek, Windows only

This version features an updated election night.

Note: summaries of seat gains on election night will be added with another update.

You can download it here.

(Latest version number is 2.6.1.)

Note: Windows only at this point. Requires you already have the game installed.

Feedback welcome!

• Updated election night, including
    • constituency lists by time of results, closest %s, highest %s, targeted, and alphabetical
    • gain or hold
    • search box for constituencies
    • message at top of screen when constituency’s results come in
    • replaced fast-forward button with trackbar for more options for speed
    • and more
  • Select Leader Screen > added ‘Skip’ button, to skip selecting leaders
  • 2017 > St Ives > correct Labour, Lib-Dem candidate names

16 Responses to Prime Minister Infinity – U.K. next release sneak-peek, Windows only

1. republicaninnyc June 14, 2017 at 6:49 pm #

I love the new election night.

2. Chris June 14, 2017 at 9:26 pm #

awesome!

3. daons June 15, 2017 at 4:16 pm #

The election night is brilliant – really gives a new depth to the results.

4. Chad June 15, 2017 at 8:14 pm #

Really loving this!

5. republicaninnyc June 16, 2017 at 2:10 pm #

@anthony_admin_270
    just reporting a bug. when i change the ID of a region I get an error message I have to save and re-open the regions in the editor to move on to the next one. It’s really annoying please fix.

6. lizarraba June 16, 2017 at 3:12 pm #

@republicaninnyc same error

7. republicaninnyc June 16, 2017 at 3:35 pm #

@anthony_admin_270
    I also get an error when I change the currency symbol from a euro to a dollar it says when I try to play the scenario that ” ‘NAN’ is not a vaild currency value’ ” and it prevents me form entering the game.

8. BEN June 16, 2017 at 4:21 pm #

Is there any chance of a coalition negotiation feature being added… the ending is brill with the new election night but in the event of a hung parliament it still falls a bit flat for me.

it would be great if there was to be a phase where you had to go into coalition talks and have the possibility of still being able to form a government even if you are not the largest party (something that is being talked about here in the UK at the moment).

9. Adam Jones June 17, 2017 at 5:48 am #

Really like the new election night – thanks! Definitely enhances the game.

10. Astrok June 19, 2017 at 12:54 pm #

Could you add a national swing into the campaign editor, rather than editing individual constituencies for the construction of scenarios?
    If one exists could you point me to it?

11. anthony_270admin June 19, 2017 at 12:57 pm #

A national swing feature exists, but it isn’t in the Editor. It will be added – this is noted.

12. anthony_270admin June 19, 2017 at 1:22 pm #

@Ben,

I would like to add a negotiation feature for minority or coalition governments. We’ll see.

13. anthony_270admin June 19, 2017 at 1:37 pm #

@RepInNYC,

“when I change the currency symbol from a euro to a dollar”

You mean the pound to a dollar? If so, I take it you are modifying it manually with an XML or text editor?

I just changed the pound to $ and it seemed to work no problem. Is this the same campaign where you got previous errors changing the region id’s?

14. anthony_270admin June 19, 2017 at 1:40 pm #

@RepInNYC re error editing political unit id’s,

I have replicated this, should be fixed with next release.

15. Moderate Guy June 19, 2017 at 10:30 pm #

First off love all the games y’all make I agree a coalition feature is needed I like playing as the party that is less likely to win and sometimes no one wins. Any chance the election night being translated into other infinity games President, and Congress? Keep up the good work best political games on the market by far!

16. anthony_270admin June 20, 2017 at 1:20 pm #

@Moderate Guy,

Yes, election night updates will be translated to PI and CI, with relevant modifications.