Prime Minister Infinity – U.K. and Canada v. 3.0.7 for Windows and Mac have been released!
This release updates the Australia – 2019 campaign (including updating the %s based on the 2019 results, adding more prominent Independents, and adding the UAP and PHON), improves the Instant-Runoff algorithm, adds a preset colour picker for parties for the Editor, and fixes a bug that prevented switching between FPP and FPP – Instant-Runoff modes once election night was done.
Note: this version changes spacebarring to close various screens to ‘n’.
(Note: for goals for this release cycle, Spring 2019, see here.)
If you are a Prime Minister Infinity – U.K. or Canada owner on subscription (or if you purchased President Infinity within the last year), you are eligible for this upgrade.
This is a comprehensive update.
You can download this release by requesting a download e-mail at the link below. From the e-mail, click the link to the web page. On the web-page, there will be a ‘Sneak-peek’ link.
To update: https://270soft.com/updates-redownloads/
Version information (U.K.): https://270soft.com/updates-redownloads/prime-minister-infinity-u-k-version-information/
Version information (Canada): https://270soft.com/updates-redownloads/prime-minister-infinity-canada-version-information/
What’s new in this upgrade from the previous release (sneak-peek v. 3.0.6).
- Instant-Runoff > improved voter flow algorithm, if party A being eliminated in a given constituency has voter flow (as specified in Editor) to another party B but that party B isn’t on ballot in that constituency, the voters from party A are apportioned to the remaining parties proportional to the other voter flow %s (this fixes two glitches on Election Night with %s not equaling 100%) (before, if party B wasn’t on the ballot, the voters from party A were simply removed)
- Editor > Parties > added preset colour picker
- Instant-Runoff > can switch between FPP, FPP – Instant-Runoff, and FPP – Instant-Runoff 2C after election night finishes
- updated Australia 2019
- Nationals > party colour yellow -> dark green
- Cook > incumbent party > ALP -> Liberal
- Monash > incumbent party and candidate -> Liberal
- Menzies > incumbent party > ALP -> Liberal
- added Pauline Hanson’s One Nation
- added United Australia Party
- Independents > Cowper > added Rob Oakeshott, Farrer > Kevin Mack, Mackellar > Alice Thompson, New England > Adam Blakester, Flinders > Julia Banks, Indi > Helen Haines, Kooyong > Oliver Yates, Wannon > Alex Dyson, Braddon > Craig Brakey
- updated %s based on results
- added universal % shift, Liberal -3%, Labor +3%
- fixed various other candidate names, parties on ballot
- updated party logos (Liberal, Labor, National, Greens, Katter’s Australian)
- updated local candidate strengths, highscore bonuses
- Morrison > Surrogates > added Jenny Morrison
- Barnaby Joyce > Surrogates > removed Natalie Joyce
- Barnaby Joyce > Integrity > 5 -> 4