All features are goals, not promises. All dates are estimates. List subject to revision. Summer 2019 cycle is to approximately September 1st, but there will be releases before that with some of the features.
- Networking is planned for Autumn 2019, and applies for all products.
- Voting blocs is also planned, probably for Winter 2019.
All Infinity games
- Port to new tool-chain (will allow for continued cross-platform releases).
- New polling system (created by actual random sampling of population which is now modeled at a low level in game engine, different pollsters with different biases release public polls which player can then weight accordingly, can release internal polls to drive news).
- New graphs system (improved charts, works with new polling system including creating best-fits for multiple polls).
- Continue to update 2020.
- Add California Governor – 2018.
- Release cumulative changes in latest sneak-peek as official.
- Primaries > Can view hypothetical head-to-head match-ups for %s, seats, pop. vote (depends on new polling system, and expands the ability to select the candidate viewing from each party’s primaries introduced in Autumn 2018 but which was only available for Favorability and Momentum).
Prime Minister Infinity – Canada
- Add Newfoundland and Labrador – 2019.
- Add Canada – 2019.
Because the games will be ported to a new tool-chain, which is required to continue cross-platform capabilities, Networking and Voting Blocs have been pushed back. How long the port will take is a significant amount of guesswork, but my hope is it will be done within a few months. The plan is for the new polling and graphs systems to be implemented and released using the new tool-chain once the port is completed.