Prime Minister Infinity – U.K. v. Amundsen – 1.9.6 for Windows and Mac has been released!
If you are a Prime Minister Infinity – U.K. owner, you are eligible for this release.
You can download this release by requesting a download e-mail at the link below.
- Continuing to increase the speed of the Main Screen will be done with another update.
- Ads probably will be modified.
- Election night will continue to be modified.
All feedback welcome!
Important: when you receive the e-mail, you will want to download the file from the “win pmi united kingdom” or “mac pmi united kingdom” link.
If for some reason there is no “win pmi united kingdom” or “mac pmi united kingdom” link in your e-mail and you are a Prime Minister Infinity- U.K. pre-orderer, please notify us and we will fix that for you.
Changes in this version:
- Updated candidates for all constituencies
- Constituency declaration times updated (thanks to EPG for link)
- Significantly expanded the help file
- Nicola Sturgeon > Debating > 3 -> 4
- Main Screen > Fundraising > updated interface
- Main Screen > Fundraising > can now view a ranked list of estimated fundraiser amounts for each constituency
- Main Screen > Campaigners can now fundraise
- Main Screen > if Campaigner already Barnstorming, now can’t add Spinning
- Main Screen > if Campaigner already Spinning, now can’t add Barnstorming
- Campaigners Screen > wider
- Campaigners Screen > now clearer what Campaigner’s Barnstorming, Fundraising, and Spin attributes are
- Campaigners Screen > if Barnstorming, no longer shows, for example, ‘4/4/4 (in theme)’, but rather ‘Barnstorming Power 4′
- Computer players > now fundraise more often
- Computer players > if fundraising, now pick constituencies to maximize amount raised
- Fixed bug where computer players weren’t running ads
- Rallies > attendance number on info line in pop up
- Debate Prep Screen > updated frame graphics
- Debate Prep Screen > added popup help
- Constituency Screen > added more popup help
- Fixed bug where would get ‘successfully spun story’ message every time spun story, regardless of whether successful