For the next few months, the focus will be on President Forever 2016 for Windows.
A few things that I’ll be focusing on:
- Fixing remaining bugs
- Adding Favorability Scores, which will replace the current electorate system and allow for more realistic primaries modeling
- Continuing to add to the 2016 scenario
- Expanding the number of scenarios, including finalizing the 1912 scenario (provisionally, my goal is to have all scenarios from 1912-2016 – we’ll see)
- Allowing for expedited gameplay during the primaries (it drags a bit, especially once the primary contest is locked up)
- Continuing to enhance gameplay, the user-interface, and help
- Expanding the candidate editing tool
Have a great new year everyone! Looking forward to making President Forever 2016 the best election game ever.