This post will keep track of changes to the upcoming version of Congress Infinity v. Amundsen – Test Release – 1.7.6, and includes an estimated release date for it (as with any estimate, this can change).
Est. release date: Saturday, November 1st.
Changes so far (this list will be updated as changes are implemented on this side, these changes will not be available until the version is released):
- House 2014 > significantly decreased Targeting and Org. Strength costs
- Fixed bug causing error on load of saved game from House 2014 campaign
- Windows > fixed bug on certain systems with playing .wav files
- Surrogates no longer attack a player in a region where that player isn’t on the ballot
- Turn Summary > now shows results of successful barnstorming from opponent’s surrogates