This post will keep track of changes to the upcoming version of Congress Infinity v. Amundsen – Test Release – 1.7.8, and includes an estimated release date for it (as with any estimate, this can change).
Est. release date: Saturday, November 15th.
Changes so far (this list will be updated as changes are implemented on this side, these changes will not be available until the version is released):
- Theme Screen > view all players > changed names
- Platform Screen > now shows issue positions (ex. ‘Center-Right’, ‘Center-Left’, and so on)
- Campaign Editor > added initial Regions Screen
- Added Senate 2016
- Election Night > there is now an ‘x-‘ before an incumbent candidate’s name
- Election Night, Strategy Screen, Electoral Info Screen > there is now a ‘y-‘ before a candidate’s name if there’s no incumbent but they are from the incumbent party
- Election Night > a candidate in the table on the right side now takes up two lines to allow more room for name
- Campaign Editor > added edit buttons for campaign and leader blurbs, which allow you see the entire blurb while editing
- Senate 2014 > updated state populations to Census Bureau estimates (July 1, 2012)
- Senate 2014 > updated state eligible voters
- Senate 2014 > modified turnout percentage