Prime Minister Infinity – U.K. v. Amundsen – 1.8.7 for Windows and Mac has been released!
If you are a Prime Minister Infinity – U.K. pre-orderer and ordered before Jan. 30th, you are eligible for this release.
You can download this release by requesting a download e-mail at the link below.
- This is still an early release.
- Speed for clicking various things on the Main Screen has been made faster for this release, and will be made even moreso with the next release.
- Issues are set to the 2010 values. These will be updated or modified, including setting profiles.
- Regional issue centres will be added.
- Fine-tuning of percentages by constituency hasn’t been done yet.
- More endorsers will be added.
- Candidate names and strengths will be added.
- Ads will be modified, adding Billboards and modifying or removing TV and Radio ads.
- Election night will be modified.
- Icon and background graphics are not updated yet.
Important: when you receive the e-mail, you will want to download the file from the “win pmi united kingdom” or “mac pmi united kingdom” link.
If for some reason there is no “win pmi united kingdom” or “mac pmi united kingdom” link in your e-mail and you are a Prime Minister Infinity- U.K. pre-orderer who ordered before Jan. 30th, please notify us and we will fix that for you.
Changes in this version:
- ‘Ed Milliband’ -> ‘Ed Miliband’
- Ed Miliband > Title > ‘Hon.’ -> ‘Rt. Hon.’
- Nick Clegg > Title > ‘Hon.’ -> ‘Rt. Hon.’
- Nicola Sturgeon > Title > ‘MSP’ -> ‘Rt. Hon.’
- Peter Robinson > Title > -> ‘Rt. Hon.’
- Leanne Wood > Title > -> ‘Ms.’
- Alasdair McDonnell > Title > -> ‘Dr.’
- Mike Nesbitt > Title > -> ‘Mr.’
- David Ford > Title > -> ‘Mr.’
- Gerry Adams > description > ‘Adam’ -> ‘Adams’
- Nigel Farage > Debating > 3 -> 4
- Nigel Farage > Issue Familiarity > 3 -> 4
- Nigel Farage > Stamina > 3 -> 4
- Relations > UKIP > Labour, Liberal-Democrat, Green > Normal -> Bad
- Start Date > March 30, 2015 -> March 1, 2015
- Nick Clegg > Integrity > 4 -> 3
- Nick Clegg > Debating > 4 -> 3
- Ed Miliband > Integrity > 3 -> 4
- Ed Miliband > Charisma > 3 -> 2
- Ed Miliband > Stamina > 3 -> 4
- David Cameron > Ads > 4 -> 3
- David Cameron > Polling > 4 -> 3
- David Cameron > Ground > 4 -> 3
- Ed Miliband > Ads > 4 -> 3
- Ed Miliband > Polling > 4 -> 3
- Ed Miliband > Spin > 4 -> 3
- Set incumbent parties for each constituency
- Set electorate population for each constituency
- Set total population for each constituency
- SNP > Goal > 7 -> 30 seats
- Lab > Funds > £ 10M -> £ 12M
- Con > Funds > £ 12 M -> £ 19 M
- Updated information when hover over region’s flag
- “Take it to ‘em, Senate Majority-To-Be!” -> “Take it to ‘em!”
- Main Map > clicking on map now quicker
- Main Screen > up and down arrows > clicking now quicker
- Modified percentages
- Added 3 debates, April 2nd, 16th, and 30th (2%, 2%, and 20% thresholds respectively)
- Added interviewers
- Added ‘Hung Parliament, Polls Suggest’ news story
- Updated surrogates
- Set issues, positions, and parties’ platforms to 2010 values temporarily