Prime Minister Infinity – U.K. v. Amundsen – 1.8.8 for Windows and Mac has been released!
If you are a Prime Minister Infinity – U.K. pre-orderer, you are eligible for this release.
You can download this release by requesting a download e-mail at the link below.
- This is still an early release.
- Speed for clicking various things on the Main Screen will be made quicker with the next release.
- Issues are set to the 2010 values. These will be updated or modified, including setting profiles.
- Regional issue centres will be added.
- More endorsers will be added.
- Candidate names and strengths will be added.
- Ads probably will be modified.
- Election night will be modified.
- Icon and background graphics are not updated yet.
Looking for feedback on these things in particular:
- Looking for feedback on incumbents we might have gotten wrong (x- signifies incumbent candidate, y- signifies just from incumbent party but incumbent not running again)
- Looking for feedback on names of candidates running, or where we have ‘Unknown’ but a candidate has been selected
- Feedback on percentages
- Feedback on local candidates who might be particularly strong
All feedback welcome!
Important: when you receive the e-mail, you will want to download the file from the “win pmi united kingdom” or “mac pmi united kingdom” link.
If for some reason there is no “win pmi united kingdom” or “mac pmi united kingdom” link in your e-mail and you are a Prime Minister Infinity- U.K. pre-orderer who ordered before Jan. 30th, please notify us and we will fix that for you.
Changes in this version:
- Percentages updated (thanks to EPG for these)
- Local candidate names added
- Incumbents set
- Some local campaign strengths set
- Strategy Screen > made more space for constituency names
- Shortened constituency abbreviations (ex. ‘North’ -> ‘N.’)
- Removed highscore bonuses for defeating Conservative candidates
- Removed Conservative candidate positions of ‘Chair’
- All Conservative constituency strengths -> 2
- Electoral Vote Info Screen > fixed bug where constituency strengths not being displayed correctly
- Edits to leader descriptions, party names
- Conservative Party logo > updated
- Labour Party logo > updated
- Main Screen > Lib Dems now left of centre for seats bar
- Strategy Screen > fixed bug where clicking Alphabetical Button didn’t sort constituencies properly
- Strategy Screen > shows ‘Next Player’s Strategy’ or ‘Previous Player’s Strategy’ when hover mouse over respective buttons
- Strategy Screen > information updates properly when click ‘Next Player’s Strategy’ or ‘Previous Player’s Strategy’