Prime Minister Infinity – U.K. v. Amundsen – 1.8.9 for Windows and Mac has been released!
If you are a Prime Minister Infinity – U.K. pre-orderer, you are eligible for this release.
You can download this release by requesting a download e-mail at the link below.
- This is probably the last release that will be considered ‘early release’ by 270soft.
- A new update for local candidates will be done for the next release.
- Background graphics will be updated for the next release.
- Speed for clicking various things on the Main Screen will be made quicker with the next release.
- Ads probably will be modified.
- Election night will be modified.
Looking for feedback on these things in particular:
- Issues. Are there any we’re missing? Some that should be removed? Issue position descriptions that should be changed? Issue profiles that should be modified?
All feedback welcome!
Important: when you receive the e-mail, you will want to download the file from the “win pmi united kingdom” or “mac pmi united kingdom” link.
If for some reason there is no “win pmi united kingdom” or “mac pmi united kingdom” link in your e-mail and you are a Prime Minister Infinity- U.K. pre-orderer who ordered before Jan. 30th, please notify us and we will fix that for you.
Changes in this version:
- Strategy Screen > can now select to view constituencies by region
- Strategy Screen > Ads > when select region to advertise in, rectangle takes party color
- Endorsers > Regional > added The Evening Standard (London), The Herald (Scotland), The Western Mail (Wales), The Irish News (N.I.), The Belfast Telegraph (N.I.)
- Endorsers > The Times Center -> Center-Right, Daily Mail Right -> Center-Right, Express Center -> Center-Right, Daily Star Center-Right -> Right
- Endorsers > Added The Telegraph, Center-Right, leans Conservative
- Endorsers > Added The Economist, Center-Right
- Campaign Editor > Regions > can now edit national, regional, or constituency levels
- Issue position centers set for regions
- Updated program icon