This post will keep track of changes to the upcoming version of Prime Minister Infinity – U.K. v. Amundsen – Test Release – 1.9.1, and includes an estimated release date for it (as with any estimate, this can change).
Est. release date: Tuesday, March 10th PST.
Note: this release is for all pre-orderers.
Changes so far (this list will be updated as changes are implemented on this side, these changes will not be available until the version is released):
- Castle Point > removed Independent, is now almost tied between Conservative and UKIP candidates
- Fixed bug where receive message when trying to get on ballot in a constituency that says “Can’t work on party ballot until you have secured the party’s nomination!”
- Main Screen > Strategy Button > if region selected on Main Map, then that region is selected initially when Strategy Screen is shown
- Select Campaign and Players Screen > now shows start date
- Select Campaign and Players Screen > can now choose start date from options set in campaign
- Can start Mar. 1, Mar. 15, or Mar. 30 2015
- Electoral Vote Info Screen > renamed -> Constituency Info Screen
- Constituency Info Screen > fixed bug with graph not displaying properly
- Campaign Editor Screen > modified how screen works
- Campaign Editor > can edit polling cost
- Polling cost 10,000 GBP -> 1,000 GBP per turn
- Graphs > now displays %s on grid between 0 and the highest % value plus 10 percentage points, to make the lines more clear
- Endorsers > The Telegraph > Conservatives starting score 25 -> 50
- Endorsers > The Daily Mail > Center-Right -> Right
- Endorsers > The Daily Express > Center-Right -> Right
- Labour > Issues > Devolution Center -> Center-Left, NHS Center-Right -> Center-Left, Post Office Center-Right -> Center-Left
- Election Night > can now select constituencies in a region from a drop-down box, instead of cycling through all of them
- Election Night > polls now close at 10 PM
- Election Night > now shows leader names
- Election Night > now shows local candidate names when viewing constituency
- Election Night > if win majority, now announces that winner “is the next Prime Minister!”
- Election Night > it is now possible to win without a majority, if not receive “Negotiations unable to find a leader for a workable government! Therefore, another election is called!” message.
- Election Night > when click leader up or down buttons, information updated quicker
- Winner Screen > now sets leader name for highscore
- Winner Screen > fixed bug with top two lines of text, now says “You are the next Prime Minister. Rule well, Prime Minister.”