President Infinity v. Ericson – 2.0.5 for Windows and Mac has been released!
If you are a President Infinity (President Forever 2016) owner, you are eligible for this upgrade.
This release fixes a number of bugs, and adds Mr. Donald Trump.
What’s new in this upgrade
- loading game > fixed ‘date time’ bug
- Surrogates > automated > fixed bug where would not campaign
- 1 day per turn mode > increasing Org. Strength now takes 2 CPs just on the first turn
- 7 days per turn mode > ads run every day, instead of just first day
- Ads Screen > modified how information displayed
- Fixed bug where players could select Veep candidates who shouldn’t be available
- Changed code for ad CP calculation, which might fix bug reported with ads continuing to cost CPs even though created
- Fixed bug where momentum not decreasing quickly enough, leading to lopsided %s
- Main Map > 2016, 2012, 2008, 1968, 1912 > GA, AR > moved state abbrev. right
- 2016 > added Mr. Donald Trump
What’s coming up in future updates, listed in terms of priority
- Continuing implementation of Kickstarter campaign in-game rewards (surrogates and endorsers)
- Favorability ratings that determine percentages (allows for more realistic modeling)
- Continuing to expand the 2016 candidates (Chafee, Pataki)
- Continuing to fix any bugs
This is a comprehensive update.
You can download this release by requesting a download e-mail at the link below.
Important: when you receive the e-mail, you will want to download the file from the “windows president infinity” or “mac president infinity” link.
If for some reason there is no “windows president infinity” or “mac president infinity” link in your e-mail and you are a President Infinity (President Forever 2016) owner, please notify us and we will fix that for you.