This post will keep track of changes to the upcoming version of President Infinity v. Ericson – 2.0.5, and includes an estimated release date for it (as with any estimate, this can change).
This update will focus on bug fixes. If you are experiencing a bug in President Infinity, please post a description of it here, including a) what message you receive (if any), b) when or where it occurs, c) how to reliably generate the bug (if applicable).
Est. release date: Saturday, July 11th.
Changes so far (this list will be updated as changes are implemented on this side, these changes will not be available until the version is released):
- loading game > fixed ‘date time’ bug
- Surrogates > automated > fixed bug where would not campaign
- 1 day per turn mode > increasing Org. Strength now takes 2 CPs just on the first turn
- 7 days per turn mode > ads run every day, instead of just first day
- Ads Screen > modified how information displayed
- Fixed bug where players could select Veep candidates who shouldn’t be available
- Changed code for ad CP calculation, which might fix bug reported with ads continuing to cost CPs even though created
- Fixed bug where momentum not decreasing quickly enough, leading to lopsided %s
- Main Map > 2016, 2012, 2008, 1968, 1912 > GA, AR > moved state abbrev. right
- 2016 > added Mr. Donald Trump