Prime Minister Infinity – Canada v. Ericson – 2.2.2 for Windows and Mac has been released!
If you are a Prime Minister Infinity – Canada owner, you are eligible for this upgrade.
Note: for Macs, there appears to be a bug loading save games from the Start Screen. Workaround: start a new game, then go to Options > Load Game.
What’s new in this upgrade
- added 2006 campaign (Martin vs. Harper vs. Layton vs. Duceppe vs. Harris)
- Editor > added Events
- Scripted Events > Turn Summary > shows change in momentum
- Scripted Events > Turn Summary > shows change in issue profile
- 2008, 2011, 2015 > blurb > now includes historical results
- 2008 > Main Screen > parties now arranged left to right with undecided seats in middle
- 2008 > scripted events now affect Stephane Dion
- fixed bug where scandal research chance not increasing right amount
- 7 days per turn > fixed bug where could get wrong number of CPs if less than 7 days left in election
- Surrogates > 7 days per turn > fixed bug where wouldn’t fundraise in location set
- fixed a problem using a Windows emulator on Linux that caused ‘DLL not found’ error messages
- fixed bug with rounding negative momentum numbers (for example, would display ‘-2.9′ instead of ‘-3′)
- Select Campaign Screen, Select Leader Screen > fixed bug where last line of blurb might not be displayed
- scripted events now cause profile 5 news stories (was 3)
- Main Screen > fixed bug if clicked Main Screen before Turn Summary Screen would appear on first turn
- Spin Screen > fixed bug where certain stories would show a pointing hand image instead of no image
This is a comprehensive update. You can download this release by requesting a download e-mail at the link below.
Important: when you receive the e-mail, you will want to download the file from the “win pmi canada” or “mac pmi canada” link.
If for some reason there is no “win pmi canada” or “mac pmi canada” link in your e-mail and you are a Prime Mininster Infinity – Canada owner, please notify us and we will fix that for you.