President Infinity v. Ericson – 2.2.4 for Windows and Mac has been released!
If you are a President Infinity owner, you are eligible for this upgrade.
This update is primarily for campaign designers. It fixes two bugs with the Editor, makes a few modifications to candidate attributes in 2016, and makes a few updates to endorsers in 2016.
What’s new in this upgrade
- Editor > Polls > fixed bug where changing id for leader, party, or region didn’t carry over into the polls part of the percentages.xml file (Note: if you have created poll data, then modified id’s for a leader, party, or region before this version, you will have to manually go into the polls section of the percentages.xml file and update them, if you want to keep that poll data for the leader, party, or region in question)
- Editor > Regions > fixed bug where changing id caused error
- News stories > now says “has commanding lead” for a candidate, “have commanding lead” for a party
- 2016 > Dems > Fundraising > Clinton 2 -> 3
- 2016 > Dems > Fundraising > Sanders 2 -> 3
- 2016 > Reps > Fundraising > Cruz 2 -> 3
- 2016 > Greens > Jill Stein > Debating 2 -> 3
- 2016 > Endorsers > Koch Brothers > Start Oct. 1st, 2015 -> Mar. 15th, 2015, End -> Apr. 15th, 2016
- Endorsers > Northern Mariana Islands > Eloy Inos -> Ralph Torres
- Endorsers > Louisiana > added Gov. John Bel Edwards
- Endorsers > Kentucky > Matt Bevin > fixed surrogate name, changed start date to Dec. 8th, 2015
- Endorsers > Washington, D.C. > Vincent Gray -> Muriel Bowser
This is a comprehensive update.
You can download this release by requesting a download e-mail at the link below.
Important: when you receive the e-mail, you will want to download the file from the “windows president infinity” or “mac president infinity” link.
If for some reason there is no “windows president infinity” or “mac president infinity” link in your e-mail and you are a President Infinity owner, please notify us and we will fix that for you.