President Infinity v. Ericson – 2.4.1 for Windows and Mac has been released!
If you are a President Infinity owner, you are eligible for this upgrade.
What’s new in this upgrade
- added simulation mode, can now run n trials of a general election campaign and see what the average results are
- can now use polling data for leaders for the general election
- Select Campaign and Players Screen > can press ‘k’ on the keyboard to enable KickStarter surrogate and endorser rewards
- 2016 > start dates > Sep. 7th, 2016 -> Sep. 1st, 2016
- 2016 > polling data for Sep. 1st entered (Clinton, Trump, Johnson)
- 2016 > polling data for Aug. 1st entered (Clinton, Trump, Johnson)
- Starting %s > Polls > if using generic %s, modifies based on candidate’s personal attributes (Leadership, Experience, Integrity, Issue Familiarity, Charisma) and platform
- 2016 > Green > Vice-Leaders > added Ajamu Baraka
- 2016 > Green > Jill Stein > Ajamu Baraka as default vice-leader
- Strategy Screen > if region has 0 seats, not listed for %s, momentum listing modes
- Options > can now set whether showing days until primaries on map
- no longer offered more than 5 interviews per day
- fixed bug when editing party id in official 1972 campaign
- fixed error that would occur with campaigns that had regions with first set of fill coordinates close to top of map
- Ad Screen > if delete ad and then no more ads being displayed, will page up if not on first page
- Primaries > fixed bug where candidates starting with 0% can’t gain support
- fixed bug when start 1980 campaign in primaries mode
- fixed bug where setting campaigns to start in primaries by default was not working
- Editor > if no polling for given leader or generic for immediately prior to start date, game will look for polling from other dates
- Editor > Parties > Primaries > fixed bug where leaving cut-off edit empty caused error when starting game
- Editor > Parties > Primaries > now checks seats number and removes non-valid characters
- Editor > fixed bug where deleting an issue could cause a bug related to scripted events about that issue
- Editor > Vice-Leaders > fixed bug where could convert all vice-leaders to leaders and so have no base vice-leader to create new vice-leaders from
- fixed bug with Offers > create offer to withdraw > x% > offer > close screen > open again > 0%
- primaries > using polls for start %s > fixed bug where candidate with 0% wouldn’t gain % during campaign
- Mac > Election Screen > export button no longer overlaps other buttons
- general election > debates > fixed bug where debates canceled
- Editor > Polls > fixed bug where creating new poll you couldn’t edit already selected party’s %s
This is a comprehensive update.
You can download this release by requesting a download e-mail at the link below.