Here is a sneak-peek of the next release with campaign Import feature, increased Main Screen speed, more features for the Editor, and several bug fixes.
Feedback is especially welcome on the new Import feature.
You can download it here.
Note: Windows only at this point. Requires you already have the game installed.
What’s new in this upgrade
- Editor > fixed bug that occurs where create new leader, then try to edit id, if a region has no one on ballot
- 7 days per turn > select event > now shows correct date on pop-up
- Editor > can set time for final results for a region
- Editor > can set how often results updated for a region
- Editor > Regions > ‘Percentages’ and ‘Candidates’ tabs now under new ‘Parties’ tab
- Editor > Regions > On Ballot > added ‘Set All’ button
- Main Screen > starts, changes region quicker
- Change Campaign Screen > can delete a user-designed campaign
- Change Campaign Screen > added Import button
- Change Campaign Screen > Import > can import a campaign from a folder on your computer
- Change Campaign Screen > Import > can import a campaign from a zip file on your computer
- Change Campaign Screen > Import > can go directly to campaigns.270soft.com, with category ‘President Infinity’
- game options now stored in xml file instead of text file