This will most likely be the final sneak-peek before the next official President Infinity release. It continues to tidy up issues and fix bugs related direct pop. vote, among other things.
The two-round option is available in the Editor, but is not enabled in the game. Also, if direct popular vote is selected for a campaign in the Editor, computer player strategy is not updated (computer players still think regions are winner-take-all).
You can download it here.
Note: Windows only at this point. Requires you already have the game installed.
Features list since the previous sneak-peek:
- 1968 > Endorsers > Sen. Ernest Gruening > surrogate Lisa Murkowski -> Ernest Gruening
- can no longer view Strategy Screen while in primaries mode if your party has no primaries (fixes bug)
- if another party’s primaries selected on Main Screen, can now view other party primaries in Strategy Screen
- chance Vice-Leader makes gaffe if Barnstorming isn’t successful now effected by their Experience
- fixed bug where name of person making gaffe while barnstorming, regardless of who actually made it, is leader’s
- gaffes for Leaders and Vice-Leaders now also affected by their Issue Familiarity and Issue Familiarity upgrade
(chance = (50-energy)*2 + (3-experience)*10 + (3-(issue familiarity+(issue familiarity upgrade/200))*10)
ex. Energy is 25, Experience is 4, Issue Familarity is 3, Issue Familiarity Upgrade is 50
chance = (50-25)*2 + (3-4)*10 + (3-(3+50/200))*10 = 50 + (-10) + (-2.5) = 50 – 12.5 = 37.5% chance will have gaffe if barnstorming not successful
- Main Screen > primaries > fixed bug where would show days until primaries with party where no primaries (nomination type set to ‘none’)
- Main Screen > direct pop. vote > primaries > fixed bug where delegates option for primaries gone from drop-down box
- 2004 > Democratic primaries > Michigan > FPP -> PR, primary -> caucus