Feedback is welcome! I am especially interested in fixing any bugs, especially for the Mac version.
Major features since previous official release:
- direct popular vote feature (game engine can now do gubernatorial, senatorial, mayoral, referenda, and so on, elections – more info here)
- Main Screen > can view popular vote totals
- added United States – 2004 – Beta campaign
- large number of updates to the Editor
- can import user-designed campaigns with a click
- independent candidates no longer required to have primaries
If direct popular vote is selected for a campaign in the Editor, computer player strategy is not updated (computer players still think regions are winner-take-all).
Again, feedback welcome!
Features since the previous official version here.
Features list since the previous sneak-peek:
- Main Screen > momentum viewing mode > no longer shows ‘MMT’ after given momentum number
- if non-aggression pact, news story
- if non-aggression pact, popup notifying, if not message added to alerts section of notes
- Editor > Leaders > significantly sped up
- Non-aggression pacts now show on Player Info Screen, include turns left in pact
- Editor > Leaders > Home > can now search for region
- Editor > Leaders > Surrogates > Home > can now search for region
- Editor > Leaders > Surrogates > Barnstorming Bonuses > can now search for region
- Editor > Leaders > new > fixed bug > removed “Add new leader as potential vice-leader?”
- Editor > Regions > Parties > added listbox that summarizes relevant general election info
- Editor > Regions > Parties > can click on party in listbox to go to that party
- Main Screen > fixed bug where couldn’t spacebar to click Done button after a turn
- Editor > Events > Outcomes > fixed bug if changed from attribute issue to position issue, where wouldn’t update to relevant effect values for new issue type
- Editor > Issues > can see all issue position descriptions at once, can click on any one to select
- Editor > Issues > issue lists now sorted alphabetically
- fixes save-load bug?