This version fixes one major bug where the game would go into an infinite loop in post-election negotiations, and some other small improvements related mostly to offers.
Barring any major bugs, the next version will be an official release.
You can download it here for Windows. A Mac version will be released within a few days.
Note: Requires you already have the game installed.
New since previous sneak-peek release
- Offers > Post-Election Negotiations > computer players use actual seat totals for determining acceptance, instead of latest public poll before election
- Offers > computer player no longer accepts Receive Confidence and Supply if it has more (projected) seats
- Offers > fixed “The Labour party, with support from the Lib Demand SNP parties, prevails!” typo
- Debates > fixed bug where computer players wouldn’t focus on anything
- Themes > computer players no longer will focus on a player if no seats contested where that player leads
- Offers > if human offerer and computer receiver, if computer difficulty level is hard, chance accepts is -10%, if easy, +10%
- Offers > Post-Election Negotiations > fixed bug which would lead to an infinite loop if clicked ‘close’ on Player Info Screen
- Editor > Regions > Parties > Percentage Details > Party > Set Alls > if constituency selected from universal list > fixed bug where said would change values only for region that constituency in
- Offers > increased chance computer player will accept offer of confidence and supply by 25% points
- Highscores > get bonus if receive Deputy Slot or Issue Position Change from the player who leads or forms the government
- Election Night > increased height of up and down buttons for constituency info