At the beginning of this year, I started looking around for a to-do app that fit my criteria.
- minimalist (not a bunch of extra buttons or options I didn’t need)
- off-line (I can use it as easily if I have an internet connection as not)
- nested to-do’s (so I can break a project down into sub-items)
- doesn’t require me to log in or pay a monthly fee
- runs on Windows (my development machine, where I keep track of projects)
I couldn’t find one I liked, and so I decided to make one. It’s still in the testing period, but you can download it here.
This to-do app is intended for people who use a Windows machine, to keep track of project-related to-do’s, and who don’t want or require to share those to-do lists across devices.