This is a minor update. It fixes several bugs, adds select region by search to the Research Screen, sets regions not on the ballot to gray on the Strategy Screen, and modifies regions starting on ballot for Libertarians and Greens in 2016.
You can download it by clicking the button below for Windows.
Note: Requires you already have the game installed.
New since previous release
- fixed McMullin bug > try to start 2016 in primaries with Evan McMullin on > user in region that uses ‘,’s for decimal point > error about ‘0.01 is not a valid floating point value’
- 2016 > Libertarians > on ballot in Oklahoma, Michigan
- 2016 > Greens > on ballot in Connecticut, Montana, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hamsphire, Wyoming, Kansas, Vermont
- Research Screen > can select region by search
- Strategy Screen > names of regions not on ballot are gray
- save > fixed bug with save files that were too big
- save > now only 1 save file associated with a save game, as opposed to 1 plus 1 for each candidate in the game
- fixed bug > if canceled load game where program would freeze
- fixed bug > if used too many CPs and playing 7 days per turn, would subtract from leader’s EPs each day instead of once per turn
- Strategy Screen > fixed bug when ordering by Platform Distance where results not in order