This adds House 2018, updates Senate 2018 races, improves computer player AI, improves the Editor, and more. Details below.
You can download it by clicking the button below for Windows.
Note: House 2018 district-by-district issue centers haven’t been added yet, and Senate 2018 issues will be updated to largely match the House 2018 ones.
Note: Requires you already have the game installed.
New since previous release
- added House 2018
- Senate 2018 > updated candidates > Washington (R), Wyoming (D), Nebraska (D), Utah (D), New Mexico (R), Minnesota (2 Rs), Indiana (R), West Virginia (R), Maryland (R), New Jersey (R), New York (R)
- Editor > Regions > fundamental regions > added exemptions for shifts, for regions where you want to specify %s without the shifts
- computer players now make more ads
- Editor > Basics > Constants and Coefficients > added Fundraising coefficient
- Editor > Regions > Issues > added ‘Set All Issues’ button, to set all issues for a region to specified center
- Editor > Regions > Parties > if editing %s but have Editor > Polling > Use Polls on, text indicates using polling
- Editor > Basics > More > can set Elected Leader Position (ex. “Prime Minister”), Institution (ex. “Parliament”), Appointed by (ex. “Governor General”)
- Editor > can set credits, button appears on Select Campaign Screen if set
- Select Leader Screen > if only 1 leader, Change Leader button disabled
- Editor > Regions > fixed bug if tried to delete secondary region with just one tertiary region
- Editor > Regions > Map > can right click to set abbreviation coordinates
- Editor > Regions > if edit id, checks if unique, if not, adds unique identifier (ex. “_2”)
- Editor > Regions > Map > fixed tab ordering
- Editor > Regions > if change region abbreviation and then go to map, abbreviation updated
- Editor > Leaders > if edit id, check if unique, if not, adds unique identifier (ex. “_2”)
- Editor > Regions > Map > can show all abbreviations
- Editor > Issues > if edit id, checks if unique, if not, adds unique identifier (ex. “_2”)