Congress Infinity v. 2.9.0 for Windows and Mac has been released!
This updates the House – 2018 campaign to bring it in line with the Senate – 2018 campaign, adds an official Senate – 2010 campaign, and allows for campaign designers to set surrogate images to the default. It also fixes a bug with scandals in v. 2.8.9.
(Note: for goals for this release cycle, Autumn 2018, see here.)
If you are a Congress Infinity owner on subscription (or if you purchased Congress Infinity within the last year), you are eligible for this upgrade.
This is a comprehensive update.
You can download this release by requesting a download e-mail at the link below.
What’s new in this upgrade
- House 2018 > Surrogates > updated to largely match Senate – 2018
- House 2018 > Issues > added ‘Supreme Court Nomination’
- House 2018 > Events > updated to match Senate – 2018
- added Senate – 2010
- Editor > Surrogate > if has images, can set to default
- fixes scandal bug from v. 2.8.9 (scandals were too likely to be created)