President Infinity v. 2.9.0 sneak-peek for Windows has been released! (Mac coming soon.)
This sneak-peek adds the 0-10 attributes system, map info when move mouse, and more.
(Note: for goals for this release cycle, Autumn 2018, see here.)
Note that the above image is to display the 0-10 attributes system – 2020 is not included yet in President Infinity.
If you are a President Infinity owner on subscription (or if you purchased President Infinity within the last year), you are eligible for this upgrade.
This is a comprehensive update.
You can download this release by requesting a download e-mail at the link below. From the e-mail, click the link to the web page. On the web-page, there will be a ‘Sneak-peek’ link.
What’s new in this upgrade from the previous sneak-peek.
- 1-5 -> 0-10 attributes system
- if move mouse across map, will show info for region mouse on
- allows for increasing the size of windows (for high-resolution or high-DPI displays)
- Editor > Regions > fundamental regions > added exemptions for shifts, for regions where you want to specify %s without the shifts
- Editor > Basics > More > can set tied color
- if move window, windows opened from it will center within it
- Electoral Vote Info Screen (Constituency Screen) > if hover over Create Target, Org. Strength, Footsoldiers, Polling button, info
- Create Polling > 1 CP total -> 0.5 CPs per day
- Create Org. Strength > 2 CPs total -> 0.5 CPs per day
- Sim Screen > fixed bug where win wasn’t counted if won seats but not popular vote
- Editor > Surrogate > if has images, can set to default