President Infinity v. 2.9.4 sneak-peek for Windows has been released!
This sneak-peek continues to refine the new Favorability system, in particular making improvements on keeping voters in their ‘party lanes’ starting in the primaries. Improvements will continue to be made. Feedback is welcome!
Note: this version changes Main Screen > spacebarring for Done Turn to ‘n’.
(Note: for goals for this release cycle, Autumn 2018, see here.)
If you are a President Infinity owner on subscription (or if you purchased President Infinity within the last year), you are eligible for this upgrade.
This is a comprehensive update.
You can download this release by requesting a download e-mail at the link below. From the e-mail, click the link to the web page. On the web-page, there will be a ‘Sneak-peek’ link.
What’s new in this upgrade from the previous sneak-peek (v. 2.9.3).
- each eligible voter now has a desired platform that makes up part of the Favorability score that eligible voter has for each candidate
- if boasting, 50% of the time it will also be an attack on a leading candidate from another party (helps balance contested primaries vs. uncontested primaries dynamics)
- if attacking, 50% of the time will also be a boast
- Main Screen > spacebarring for Done Turn -> ‘n’ (next)
- Elections > checks whether candidate withdrawn or not on ballot
- if computer player changes to Not Seeking, they withdraw as well
- fixed several bugs related to momentum
- fixed bug with graph coming back up every turn despite having closed it
- Direct pop. vote > Election Screen > fixed bug if campaign has less than 6 regions
- region-specific leader bonuses are no longer by %, but affect Favorability – these should roughly map to what used to be the % bonuses in most cases
- region-specific vice-leader bonuses are no longer by %, but affect Favorability – these should roughly map to what used to be the % bonuses in most cases