President Infinity v. 2.9.6 sneak-peek for Windows has been released!
This sneak-peek reduces memory usage and improves speed, fixes a couple bugs with the Sim Screen, and more.
Note: this version changes spacebarring to close various screens to ‘n’.
If you are a President Infinity owner on subscription (or if you purchased President Infinity within the last year), you are eligible for this upgrade.
This is a comprehensive update.
You can download this release by requesting a download e-mail at the link below. From the e-mail, click the link to the web page. On the web-page, there will be a ‘Sneak-peek’ link.
To update: http://270soft.com/updates-redownloads/
Version information: https://270soft.com/updates-redownloads/president-infinity-version-information/
What’s new in this upgrade from the previous sneak-peek (v. 2.9.5).
- changed how polls work so program uses up less memory and runs more quickly
- Sim Screen > fixed bug with screen not being proper size
- Sim Screen > fixed bug where would crash when close screen
- doubled negative change in Favorability if change issue position and lose support
- if autosaving, shows message that saving
- redid Notes Screen, now larger, isn’t draggable, different look
- can press Esc or ‘n’ to close Notes Screen, not spacebar
- can press Esc to close Favorability Chart Screen
- Spin Screen > spacebar -> ‘n’
- Primaries Results Screen > can press ‘n’ to close screen
- Debate Results Screen > can press ‘n’ to close screen
- Message Screen > can press ‘n’ to close screen