All features are goals, not promises. All dates are estimates. List subject to revision. Spring 2019 cycle is to approximately June 1st, but there will be releases before that with some of the features.
- Networking is planned for Summer 2019, and applies for all products.
- Voting blocs is also planned, probably for Summer 2019.
- Features already in sneak-peek (Favorability, 0-10 Attributes, Map pop-up info, window resizability) to official.
- United States – 2020 (this campaign will then be updated as we move towards 2020). (delivered)
- New polling system (created by actual random sampling of population which is now modeled at a low level in game engine, different pollsters with different biases release public polls which player can then weight accordingly, can release internal polls to drive news).
- New graphs system (improved charts, works with new polling system including creating best-fits for multiple polls).
- Primaries > Can view hypothetical head-to-head match-ups for %s, seats, pop. vote (depends on new polling system, and expands the ability to select the candidate viewing from each party’s primaries introduced in Autumn 2018 but which was only available for Favorability and Momentum).
- California Governor – 2018 official campaign added.
Prime Minister Infinity – U.K. and Canada
- See President Infinity 1. (delivered), 3., 4.
- Australian Preferences. (delivered)
- See President Infinity 1., 3., 4.