President Infinity v. 3.0.0 sneak-peek for Windows has been released!
This sneak-peek adds 2020 (80+ candidates, 5 parties, 28 issues), improves electoral dynamics to keep party %s relatively consistent when starting from primaries, makes debates matter more, fixes a 0% undecideds bug, improves computer player AI, and more.
Note: this version changes spacebarring to close various screens to ‘n’.
(Note: for goals for this release cycle, Spring 2019, see here.)
If you are a President Infinity owner on subscription (or if you purchased President Infinity within the last year), you are eligible for this upgrade.
This is a comprehensive update.
You can download this release by requesting a download e-mail at the link below. From the e-mail, click the link to the web page. On the web-page, there will be a ‘Sneak-peek’ link.
To update: http://270soft.com/updates-redownloads/
Version information: https://270soft.com/updates-redownloads/president-infinity-version-information/
What’s new in this upgrade from the previous sneak-peek (v. 2.9.9).
- added 2020
- revised electoral dynamics to keep party %s relatively consistent when starting from primaries
- debates matter more > debate news stories +2 spin, can have more news stories
- fixed bug where undecideds were 0% if starting in general election
- improved computer AI
- when win convention, story is +2 spin instead of +1
- fixed bug with viewing momentum bars on map, where would only show 4 of possible 8 and wouldn’t update it clicked up or down candidate arrows
- improved how momentum bars on map display
- Editor > Polls > can set party, leader, undecided, and margin of error %s with a decimal place
- Editor > Endorsers > added search box
- 2016 > Trump > Debating 5 -> 6
- 2016 > Trump, Carson > Relations -> Good
- 2016 > Trump, Huckabee > Relations -> Good
- 2016 > Endorsers > Ann Coulter > Trump > None -> 50
- 2016 > fixed some endorsement dates
- 2016 > Trump > strengthened support committeds in IA, NH, SC