President Infinity v. 3.0.1 sneak-peek for Windows has been released!
This sneak-peek fixes a load bug, fixes a bug with selecting debate focus, adds 4 ‘what-if’ candidates to 2020 (Ocasio-Cortez, Crenshaw, Gillum, and Abrams), and more.
Note: this version changes spacebarring to close various screens to ‘n’.
(Note: for goals for this release cycle, Spring 2019, see here.)
If you are a President Infinity owner on subscription (or if you purchased President Infinity within the last year), you are eligible for this upgrade.
This is a comprehensive update.
You can download this release by requesting a download e-mail at the link below. From the e-mail, click the link to the web page. On the web-page, there will be a ‘Sneak-peek’ link.
To update: https://270soft.com/updates-redownloads/
Version information: https://270soft.com/updates-redownloads/president-infinity-version-information/
What’s new in this upgrade from the previous sneak-peek (v. 2.9.9).
- fixed load bug
- fixed bug where couldn’t switch back to focusing on own candidate for debates
- 2020 > added Ocasio-Cortez, Crenshaw, Gillum, Abrams as ‘what-if’ candidates
- 2020 > added new Wisconsin poll
- 2020 > Issues > Supreme Court > Left > added “Consider expanding Supreme Court.”
2020 > Issues > Supreme Court > Right > added “Consider amendment to set Supreme Court at 9 Justices.”
- 2020 > Ojeda > ‘former Senate nominee’ -> ‘former House nominee’
- 2020 > Endorsers > Mike McMullin -> Evan McMullin
- 2020 > Endorsers > McSally > removed national momentum bonus
- 2020 > Delaney > new images
- 2020 > removed Libertarian candidate New Mexico +5% bonuses
- 2020 > Hickenlooper > Bullock added as possible VP