Prime Minister Infinity – Canada v. 3.0.2 sneak-peek for Windows and Mac has been released!
This sneak-peek is a major update. It adds Alberta – 2019, attributes are now 0-10 instead of 1-5, introduces Favorability, shows info on the map when you move the mouse over a region, allows for increasing the size of the window, and more.
Note: this version changes spacebarring to close various screens to ‘n’.
(Note: for goals for this release cycle, Spring 2019, see here.)
For more Alberta – 2019 info, go here.
If you are a Prime Minister Infinity – Canada owner on subscription (or if you purchased President Infinity within the last year), you are eligible for this upgrade.
This is a comprehensive update.
You can download this release by requesting a download e-mail at the link below. From the e-mail, click the link to the web page. On the web-page, there will be a ‘Sneak-peek’ link.
To update: https://270soft.com/updates-redownloads/
What’s new in this upgrade from the previous release (v. 2.7.9b).
- added Alberta – 2019
- 1-5 -> 0-10 attributes system
- added Favorability
- if move mouse across map, will show info for region mouse on
- Editor > Regions > Parties > if editing %s but have Editor > Polling > Use Polls on, text indicates using polling
- Editor > Regions > Issues > added ‘Set All Issues’ button, to set all issues for a region to specified center
- Editor > Basics > Constants and Coefficients > added Fundraising coefficient
- computer players now make more ads
- Editor > Regions > fundamental regions > added exemptions for shifts, for regions where you want to specify %s without the shifts
- allows for increasing the size of windows (for high-resolution or high-DPI displays)
- Editor > Basics > More > can set tied color
- Electoral Vote Info Screen (Constituency Screen) > if hover over Create Target, Org. Strength, Footsoldiers, Polling button, info
- Create Polling > 1 CP total -> 0.5 CPs per day
- Create Org. Strength > 2 CPs total -> 0.5 CPs per day
- Sim Screen > fixed bug where win wasn’t counted if won seats but not popular vote
- Editor > Surrogate > if has images, can set to default
- for save (including autosave), a temporary save file is created first, so if there is an error for some reason, any existing save file is not overwritten
- Main Screen > spacebarring for Done Turn -> ‘n’ (next)
- region-specific leader bonuses are no longer by %, but affect Favorability – these should roughly map to what used to be the % bonuses in most cases
- endorsers can now be set to only endorse if candidate has certain position
- if endorser endorses and requires certain position, and then candidate endorsed changes position to position endorser doesn’t allow, endorser will take back endorsement
- if autosaving, shows message that saving
- redid Notes Screen, now larger, isn’t draggable, different look
- can press Esc or ‘n’ to close Notes Screen, not spacebar
- Spin Screen > spacebar -> ‘n’
- Debate Results Screen > can press ‘n’ to close screen
- Message Screen > can press ‘n’ to close screen
- changed how polls work so program uses up less memory and runs more quickly
- Main Screen > momentum mode > fixed bug where up and down arrows wouldn’t change players listed
- debates matter more > debate news stories +2 spin, can have more news stories
- improved computer AI
- Editor > Endorsers > added search box
- Themes Screen > View All > text fits