Prime Minister Infinity – Canada v. 3.0.3b sneak-peek for Windows and Mac has been released!
This sneak-peek adds Prince Edward Island – 2019, updates the Alberta – 2019 candidates, reduces the power of the Canada – 2015 Green party, introduces counter-moves for computer players for ground ops and ads, continues to refine the voter flow with the new Favorability game engine, and more.
Note: this version changes spacebarring to close various screens to ‘n’.
(Note: for goals for this release cycle, Spring 2019, see here.)
If you are a Prime Minister Infinity – Canada owner on subscription (or if you purchased President Infinity within the last year), you are eligible for this upgrade.
This is a comprehensive update.
You can download this release by requesting a download e-mail at the link below. From the e-mail, click the link to the web page. On the web-page, there will be a ‘Sneak-peek’ link.
To update: http://270soft.com/updates-redownloads/
What’s new in this upgrade from the previous release (v. 3.0.2).
- added Prince Edward Island – 2019
- Election night > fixed bug where ex. “United Conservatives” would extend outside of box, now uses abbreviation is party name too long
- Alberta 2019 > Leaders > Stephen Harper > Issue Familiarity > 4 -> 7
- Alberta 2019 > added some candidates for Liberal, FP, AAP, AIP
- 2015 > Yukon > GRN candidate 19% -> 2%, 3 strength -> 2
- 2015 > Green > $5M -> $3M
- 2015 > Green > reduced campaign attributes
- Select Leader Screen > Campaign Attributes > bars > fixed bug where displayed Polling Strength instead of Ground Strength
- AI > Ground Ops > computer players now make counter-moves when building ground ops
- AI > Ads > computer players now make counter-moves when creating and running ads
- AI > computer players now create and run ads regionally, instead of just for specific constituencies
- refines voter dynamics