Prime Minister Infinity – Canada v. 3.0.3b sneak-peek for Windows and Mac has been released!
This sneak-peek adds Prince Edward Island – 2019, updates the Alberta – 2019 candidates, reduces the power of the Canada – 2015 Green party, introduces counter-moves for computer players for ground ops and ads, continues to refine the voter flow with the new Favorability game engine, and more.
Note: this version changes spacebarring to close various screens to ‘n’.
(Note: for goals for this release cycle, Spring 2019, see here.)
If you are a Prime Minister Infinity – Canada owner on subscription (or if you purchased President Infinity within the last year), you are eligible for this upgrade.
This is a comprehensive update.
You can download this release by requesting a download e-mail at the link below. From the e-mail, click the link to the web page. On the web-page, there will be a ‘Sneak-peek’ link.
To update: http://270soft.com/updates-redownloads/
Version information: https://270soft.com/updates-redownloads/prime-minister-infinity-canada-version-information/
What’s new in this upgrade from the previous release (v. 3.0.2).
- added Prince Edward Island – 2019
- Election night > fixed bug where ex. “United Conservatives” would extend outside of box, now uses abbreviation is party name too long
- Alberta 2019 > Leaders > Stephen Harper > Issue Familiarity > 4 -> 7
- Alberta 2019 > added some candidates for Liberal, FP, AAP, AIP
- 2015 > Yukon > GRN candidate 19% -> 2%, 3 strength -> 2
- 2015 > Green > $5M -> $3M
- 2015 > Green > reduced campaign attributes
- Select Leader Screen > Campaign Attributes > bars > fixed bug where displayed Polling Strength instead of Ground Strength
- AI > Ground Ops > computer players now make counter-moves when building ground ops
- AI > Ads > computer players now make counter-moves when creating and running ads
- AI > computer players now create and run ads regionally, instead of just for specific constituencies
- refines voter dynamics
9 thoughts on “Prime Minister Infinity – Canada next release sneak-peek v. 3.0.3b, Windows and Mac”
Great job! The PEI scenario looks great! The AI is much improved! Great update! Looking forward to the Australia 2019 scenario! So far no bugs to report.
Thanks very much for the feedback!
Australia 2019 will probably be released after an updated PI.
Nice! Looking forward to all these updates! Will Australia have preferences or will that take much longer?
Thank you for the information.
Another thing! I noticed this
Alberta 2019 > added some candidates for Liberal, FP, AAP, AIP
I couldn’t seem to find these candidates.
Those are local candidates – just filling in some of the later filings, I believe.
Yes, the plan is for Australia 2019 to have preferences.
Thanks for this!
Oh! That’s great! Good to know that they’re local. I just thought that alternative party leaders were added, my mistake.
Nice! Preferences is something I look forward to! Thanks for the great updates! Keep up the good work!
Why are the Parti Conservateur du Quebec included in the 2018 Quebec GE scenario but not the Parti Vert du Quebec, even though they ultimately got more votes? Please fix this and than you very much.
Thanks for this feedback – this was a decision on the part of the campaign designer. We probably won’t be updating the 2018 Quebec campaign any time soon, but you’re welcome to add that party with the game Editor and post an updated campaign ( https://campaigns.270soft.com ).