Prime Minister Infinity v. 3.0.6 sneak-peek for Windows and Mac has been released!
This sneak-peek adds editing Instant-Runoff voter flow to the editor, and adds Katter’s Australian Party candidates and major independent candidates to Australia 2019.
Note: this version changes spacebarring to close various screens to ‘n’.
(Note: for goals for this release cycle, Spring 2019, see here.)
If you are a Prime Minister Infinity owner on subscription (or if you purchased Prime Minister Infinity within the last year), you are eligible for this upgrade.
This is a comprehensive update.
You can download this release by requesting a download e-mail at the link below. From the e-mail, click the link to the web page. On the web-page, there will be a ‘Sneak-peek’ link.
To update: https://270soft.com/updates-redownloads/
Version information (U.K.): https://270soft.com/updates-redownloads/prime-minister-infinity-u-k-version-information/
Version information (Canada): https://270soft.com/updates-redownloads/prime-minister-infinity-canada-version-information/
What’s new in this upgrade from the previous release (v. 3.0.5)
- Editor > Regions > added ‘Flow’ tab, enabled if Ranked Choice box checked, allows to set voter flow for instant-runoff
- Australia 2019 > added Katter’s Australian Party candidates, added %s
- Australia 2019 > Independents > Clark > added Andrew Wilkie
- Australia 2019 > Independents > Wentworth > added Kerryn Phelps
- Australia 2019 > Independents > Warringah > added Zali Steggall
- Australia 2019 > added endorsers in v. 3.0.5b